British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich Vs Kings Lynn Thurs March 31st LC

Probably see double figures from Worrall at reserve as well I’d have thought. So handy having a really strong reserve and Lynn have one. That alone should keep the score pretty close. Glad Lynn have signed Iversen too, should be a good battle between him and Doyle. All eyes on Batchelor, wonder which version we’re getting?

15 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Probably see double figures from Worrall at reserve as well I’d have thought. So handy having a really strong reserve and Lynn have one. That alone should keep the score pretty close. Glad Lynn have signed Iversen too, should be a good battle between him and Doyle. All eyes on Batchelor, wonder which version we’re getting?

Batchelor always seems to go better with a strong no1 in the team, and historically has done very well with doyley.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Ipswich team seems stronger than I anticipated from the PJL

That's not the PJL team

This is a separate NL type level challenge with Mildenhall 

One day to go... I predict a big win for the Witches 51 -39 : Doyle 10, Riss 8 + 2, Heeps 7 + 1, Batchelor 9, King 9 + 1, Starke 3 + 2, Rowe 5

We are undecided whether to travel from the nicest part of East Anglia :wink: any weather updates anybody can give tomorrow would be greatly appreciated. Very keen to come but not to burn a couple of hundred miles worth of pricey petrol on a postponement or a ploughed field racetrack.

Many thanks in advance! 

I can't believe the speedway starts tomorrow at Foxhall,, and I have no enthusiasm about it at all,, I'm normally pretty excited. Think I may just wait till Monday at the showground instead. 

Edited by Baldyman

13 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I can't believe the speedway starts tomorrow at Foxhall,, and I have no enthusiasm about it at all,, I'm normally pretty excited. Think I may just wait till Monday at the showground instead. 

I had been looking forward to ending my self imposed exile but the weather has literally dampened my enthusiasm 

It's so bitter right now and will be similar tomorrow  - the sofa and central heating are winning in the battle for my attendance right now!!

Heart says go and cheer on the Stars.

Brain says don't be ****** stupid, strong winds, very cold and some rain in the day. 

Jury out, but my cosy woodburner winning at mo, but only just..!

I plumped for a season ticket literally right on the last day they were available as they seemed decent value this year. If I hadn’t, then I’m not sure I’d be going tomorrow either..

33 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

the sofa and central heating are winning in the battle for my attendance right now!!

Whilst it may be cold at the speedway,you would save a fortune by going and not putting the central heating on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I’ll be watching the updates I can’t justify 150 miles worth or fuel, and entry, that’s 45 quid without food and a drink. 

Edited by Bald Bloke