British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague play- off Final 2nd leg Sunday 25th September Live on TV

Should be a cracking meeting in Lublin...

A good (if slightly different racetrack shape for Poland), which if prepared well will give good home advantage and deliver some great racing, and possibly the most passionate fans in Speedway..

Get the cans in and put your feet up on Sunday...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mikebv said:

Should be a cracking meeting in Lublin...

A good (if slightly different racetrack shape for Poland), which if prepared well will give good home advantage and deliver some great racing, and possibly the most passionate fans in Speedway..

Not at all keen on Lublin compared to other Ekstraliga tracks if I'm honest, but it's better than Gdansk.

1 hour ago, Col said:

Not at all keen on Lublin compared to other Ekstraliga tracks if I'm honest, but it's better than Gdansk.

I like it .

Not full on horsepower as you lock up a little more. Those who can keep their wheels in line the most by bike manipulation are the ones that can pass on it...

You still need a fast bike obviously but also a good technique to find the drive needed to pass..

Full house I would think in the home section, and they make some proper noise....

The first leg was a perfect result for the neutral I would say...

Torun will fancy their chances if they are even 16 down going into 14 and 15 given the two pairs they nominate from their top 4 in the team can without any surprise 100% deliver two maximum heat wins in their favour...

Hopefully a cracker...

Edited by mikebv

Just watching gorzow from last night as I was working last night and missed it, the way Częstochowa treat jepperson is terrible, woryna has been rubbish tonight and they still don’t give him a ride, if I was him I’d leave for another track even if it meant dropping down a league 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikebv said:

Full house I would think in the home section, and they make some proper noise....

Isn't every Lublin meeting a sell out due to a rather limited stadium capacity?

1 hour ago, Col said:

Isn't every Lublin meeting a sell out due to a rather limited stadium capacity?

Indeed...

Loads wearing club colour T shirts...

It will be bedlam when (if) they pull back the deficit....

1 hour ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Just watching gorzow from last night as I was working last night and missed it, the way Częstochowa treat jepperson is terrible, woryna has been rubbish tonight and they still don’t give him a ride, if I was him I’d leave for another track even if it meant dropping down a league 

In a sport that relies so heavily on confidence and split second reactions to always be under pressure for your place every time you come to the tapes cannot help anyone...

Haven't watched yesterday's meeting but Woryna has been on form of late.

Teams confirmed in Lublin

Lublin v Torun

Lublin

9 Hampel

10 Bowes

11 Drabik

12 RR(ZZ)

13 Michelsen

14 Cierniak

15 Lampart

16 Kubera

Torun

1 Dudek

2 J Holder

3 Przedpelski

4 RR(ZZ)

5 Lambert

6 Lewandowski

7 Affelt

8 Zielinski

Robert lambert singing along to the polish national anthem lol I suppose how many times we have heard it over the last 20 years it does stick with you 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Robert lambert singing along to the polish national anthem lol I suppose how many times we have heard it over the last 20 years it does stick with you 

Haha I am polish and I know the first verse but not the second. 

• Haha 1