British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Michelsen been going really well so that should come in imo.

In the second match I'm going with Leszno +6 & The Hcap Tie.

One passenger for Lublin and I could see Leszno winning the meeting straight up tbh. Shouldn't lose by anything more than 6 with a full side against a 5 Man Team imo.

I’m inclined to go the other way and back Lublin. They should rinse Leszno at junior level and I’m not expecting alot from Lidsey and Bellego. Drabik and Michelson to score big 

52 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I’m inclined to go the other way and back Lublin. They should rinse Leszno at junior level and I’m not expecting alot from Lidsey and Bellego. Drabik and Michelson to score big 

Lampart on the Overs might be worth a look considering the amount of rides he'll take imo.

6 hours ago, Najjer said:

Pretty much on the money - and Michelson breezing in over Pawlicki too. Cracking night.

• Like 1

Bets for tonight.

Wolves vs. Ipswich

Jason Doyle Over 9 - Still too good for this league imo and 10 should be a piece of cake for someone of Jason's quality.

Troy Batchelor Over 7 - Surprising bet? Recent history shows that Troy Batchelor always has a cracking meeting around Monmore even at No.1 for Sheffield last season during his year of struggle. 

Peterborough vs. Belle Vue

Ben Basso Over 10 - Too many out of form Panthers should see Basso take 6/7 rides starting with an easy 3 points in Heat 2 imo due to Brennan's fitness concerns.

Matej Zagar Over 9 - Like Doyle he's far too good for this league and 10 points in the engine room from a likely 5 rides should be a formality imo.

Brady Kurtz Over 9 - Loves Peterborough and he wins races for fun around our place, Think Brady also takes 5 rides with Fricke missing out on Heat 15.

Good luck all.

Wolves v Ipswich

Got to be taking Wolves at -2, the loss of Douglas does affect them slightly but if Jorgensen shows glimpses of his form there last week cant see Wolves failing to hit 50 points, also Wolves to be leading the meeting at Heat 8 seems a fair offer at 5/6

Doyle should be having his full complement of 6 rides in this meeting and cant see how he doesnt get into double figures, even if he only has 5, he should have the beating of the majority of the Wolves side even away from home, so definite bet to score over 9.

Still cant be having Batchelor at any score to be putting last years woes behind him just yet, the fact he is now at 5 means he should be beating his own reserve every time, but just dont see him getting enough race wins against any of the Wolves top 5 for him to be getting over 7.

Peterboro v Belle Vue

Should be a close meeting and therefore a rather more entertaining spectacle for the cameras than last weeks borefest. Think Belle Vue's top 2 could just edge this in a close meeting, probably a last heat decider in my opinion. So Belle Vue just to win the meeting at 19/20 seems a fair bet.

Both Kurtz and Fricke to score over 9, cant see either of them failing to get a few heat wins each. Also after 2 below par performances from Fricke away from home he owes the Aces  a decent return now. 

Ostergaard at -3 over Etheridge, cant see Jye troubling the scorers and Ulrich should be good for 6-7 points 

King under 8

Palm Toft +3 over Fricke 

That’s my other two picks for tonight 

7 minutes ago, Najjer said:

King under 8

Palm Toft +3 over Fricke 

That’s my other two picks for tonight 

Literally just added MPT +3 over Fricke to my selections before I saw your post.

Kurtz over 9  + the tie. Should get 5 rides

Doyle over 9 and the tie. Hope he does ht 15. Might get a 6 rides if Ippo are down by 6,

Tofty +3  over Fricke. Think MPT will get ht 15. Not sure if Fricke will, plus Frickes form of late.

Good luck.

3/6 broke even last night so hopefully we'll go better tonight in Sweden.

Unibet have been offering some match-ups off scratch for every meeting this season so they're worth a look as well as bet365's odds.

Maciej to out point Holder & Ellis +1 v Bellego tonight.

Both doubled with Lindgren +1 v Pawlicki.

Thoughts? 

Taken Doyle over 6 tonight( actual points 20 heats) with Bet 365.

Had to add Zmarzlik under 13 also- not sure he can score that.

Edited by racers and royals

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Taken Doyle over 6 tonight( actual points 20 heats) with Bet 365.

Had to add Zmarzlik under 13 also- not sure he can score that.

I’m on Zmarzlik under also - to score 14 on a temp track is a huge ask, regardless of what an absolute machine Zmarzlik is.

Im also on Drabik over 6 as I fancy him to make the semis tonight. 

A few other tempters in Doyle over 6 and Bewley under 7.

• Like 1

Rybnik +12 and the Hcap Tie at odds against is a no brainer.

Lyager & Zengota rode for Bydgoszcz last season and Klindt is always good for 8+. Those 3 alone should put up close to 30 imo.

Miedzinski always does something stupid to throw away points at some point during a meeting as well.

If Pieszczek and Wojdylo can nick a few points off the Juniors, Jeleniewski & Mikhailov then the bet should come in without having to worry about beating Bjerre & Zagar

21 minutes ago, TTT said:

Rybnik +12 and the Hcap Tie at odds against is a no brainer.

Lyager & Zengota rode for Bydgoszcz last season and Klindt is always good for 8+. Those 3 alone should put up close to 30 imo.

Miedzinski always does something stupid to throw away points at some point during a meeting as well.

If Pieszczek and Wojdylo can nick a few points off the Juniors, Jeleniewski & Mikhailov then the bet should come in without having to worry about beating Bjerre & Zagar

Can’t see it myself. I’ve backed Bydgoszcz -12 as they look so strong. I have however backed Miedzinski under 11 

Bydgoszcz with far superior juniors too.

Edited by Najjer