British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

Had a double on Madsen +6 over zmarzlik and hampel -1 over przedpelski. Miskowiak under 8 looks pretty appealing too. He's against paluch in 2 of his rides and heat 2 could be a good 3-way battle

38 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I like the look of Lambert -1 over Kubera

I was tempted to go the other way ha! Too hard to call for most of them. Especially at this stage of the season 

1 minute ago, Kedavra said:

I was tempted to go the other way ha! Too hard to call for most of them. Especially at this stage of the season 

Lambert will probably get 7 rides as against Kubera 6

I ended up going for that miskowiak bet. Fortunately just a tenner as that was wrecked by about heat 7! They had zmarzlik at 8/15 to score over 11.5 in play with 2 rides to go so chucked a few quid on that. No way he was going out on a whimper in potentially his last home meeting

Zielona Gora @ 21/10 is far too big imo.

Expecting Bydgoszcz's heads to drop mid meeting today once it's mathematically impossible to qualify.

IPSWICH @ 5/6 is the bet of the season imo. I think bet365 are overreacting to Nicholls' performance at King's Lynn the other night. 

Troy Batchelor +5 vs. Scott Nicholls (bet365 seem to think Nicholls will put up at least a dozen based on what he done at KL, I'm not convinced he'll do that)

Rohan Tungate Over & Exactly 7 (Former Panther who's always ridden the showground well, Even during his Somerset days he was dynamite around our place)

Danny King Over & Exactly 8 (Always rides our place well too, Has scored 8 on his two visits to the Showground this year against a full Panthers 1-7 and tonight's Panthers side is much weaker)

Ben Basso Over & Exactly 10 (6 rides minimum imo maybe even 7 for the red hot Panthers man)

Nicholls scores around the Showground in the Premiership are the following.

2. Scott Nicholls - 1, 2, 2, 0 = 5
2. Scott Nicholls - 1, Tx, 2, 0 = 3
4. Scott Nicholls - 2, 0, 2, 2' = 6+1
4. Scott Nicholls - F/Ex, 1', 1', 2' = 4+3
4. Scott Nicholls - 2,2,0,1',1 = 6+1
4. Scott Nicholls - 1’, 1, R, 1’ = 3+2
6. Scott Nicholls - 3,R,1,0,2,0 = 6
6. Scott Nicholls - 3, 0, 1', 2 = 6+1

1 hour ago, TTT said:

IPSWICH @ 5/6 is the bet of the season imo. I think bet365 are overreacting to Nicholls' performance at King's Lynn the other night. 

Troy Batchelor +5 vs. Scott Nicholls (bet365 seem to think Nicholls will put up at least a dozen based on what he done at KL, I'm not convinced he'll do that)

Rohan Tungate Over & Exactly 7 (Former Panther who's always ridden the showground well, Even during his Somerset days he was dynamite around our place)

Danny King Over & Exactly 8 (Always rides our place well too, Has scored 8 on his two visits to the Showground this year against a full Panthers 1-7 and tonight's Panthers side is much weaker)

Ben Basso Over & Exactly 10 (6 rides minimum imo maybe even 7 for the red hot Panthers man)

Just got in so no time to look, so i joined you in an Ippo win and the tie.

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just got in so no time to look, so i joined you in an Ippo win and the tie.

Good job in covering the tie, I didn't :o 

Thankfully turned a profit due to Batch, Tungate & Basso though.

Hope you made a profit too considering the tie is offered at a big price.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TTT said:

Good job in covering the tie, I didn't :o 

Thankfully turned a profit due to Batch, Tungate & Basso though.

Hope you made a profit too considering the tie is offered at a big price.

Made a packet today . took your advice on Tungate and Basso but left the ippo win  as they h ad  loss there twice before this year  . then  won a  decent size bet on Doyle over  13.5 in play a gift and then Ippo + 4 with two heats left another gift . the best bets tend to be in running to be honest 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, orion said:

Made a packet today . took your advice on Tungate and Basso but left the ippo win  as they h ad  loss there twice before this year  . then  won a  decent size bet on Doyle over  13.5 in play a gift and then Ippo + 4 with two heats left another gift . the best bets tend to be in running to be honest 

Good minds think alike.

image.png.85305ee5c79f8883310cb85db0d81205.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TTT said:

Good minds think alike.

image.png.85305ee5c79f8883310cb85db0d81205.png

Yea . i was thinking + 4 9-4 with Doyle and Tungate in both heats 

• Like 1