British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

No Zmarzlik on the track walk apparently. 

Onto the British Speedway.

SAM MASTERS OVER 9 (I know he doesn't have a good record around Peterborough but our place has been a curb crawling track this season and Masters is a gater, Sam's scores this season for Wolves have been the following 8+1, 11+2, 12+2, 11+1, 11+1, 11+3, 16 & 12+1 therefore this has to be backed imo)

Peterboro v Wolves

MPT -1 over Douglas - MPT should have 5 rides, unless th rest of the Patchers suddenly find some serious form, also riding with the out of form Scott, whilst Douglas and Becker could end up beating each other and no guarantee of 5 rides for Douglas this is my main pick in the meeting. Also MPT over 10

Morris + 5 over Basso - Just think 5 points is way to much of a head start for someone that is around 3rd in the league averages, been going well everywhere and should be hitting at least 8-9 points. Yes Basso could have 7 rides but hasn't replicated his early season form and even with the possibility of taking 7 rides cant see him hitting 14-15 points. As a result also taking Morris over 7

Ipswich v Kings Lynn

Doyle -4 over Iversen. I dont really see Doyle getting beat tonight and now riding with Starke, I dont see him getting beat by his own partner either. NKI will most likely hit the 8-9 mark and dont see that being enough to surpass Doyley

Pickering and King both over 7, Pickering should hit double figures with 5 rides, even if only 4 rides he is up against the likes of Hume, Barker, Starke and Worrall in 3 of his rides so could easily have over 7 before heat 13 comes along. The King bet is more of a risk as relying on hime not following Riss home in every single heat, if he does get in front of him then he should also score more than 7

Hume over Thomas - Danyon has shown good form since coming in for the Witches and given his recent form and Barker and Starkes hit and miss form he could easily have more than his 4 programmed rides

Also had a double on both home teams to win the meeting and also both home teams to be ahead after heat 8

4 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Peterboro v Wolves

MPT -1 over Douglas - MPT should have 5 rides, unless th rest of the Patchers suddenly find some serious form, also riding with the out of form Scott, whilst Douglas and Becker could end up beating each other and no guarantee of 5 rides for Douglas this is my main pick in the meeting. Also MPT over 10

Morris + 5 over Basso - Just think 5 points is way to much of a head start for someone that is around 3rd in the league averages, been going well everywhere and should be hitting at least 8-9 points. Yes Basso could have 7 rides but hasn't replicated his early season form and even with the possibility of taking 7 rides cant see him hitting 14-15 points. As a result also taking Morris over 7

Ipswich v Kings Lynn

Doyle -4 over Iversen. I dont really see Doyle getting beat tonight and now riding with Starke, I dont see him getting beat by his own partner either. NKI will most likely hit the 8-9 mark and dont see that being enough to surpass Doyley

Pickering and King both over 7, Pickering should hit double figures with 5 rides, even if only 4 rides he is up against the likes of Hume, Barker, Starke and Worrall in 3 of his rides so could easily have over 7 before heat 13 comes along. The King bet is more of a risk as relying on hime not following Riss home in every single heat, if he does get in front of him then he should also score more than 7

Hume over Thomas - Danyon has shown good form since coming in for the Witches and given his recent form and Barker and Starkes hit and miss form he could easily have more than his 4 programmed rides

Also had a double on both home teams to win the meeting and also both home teams to be ahead after heat 8

R/R for Starke now

Masters over 9 and the tie. For the same reason as TTT. He's flying at the moment and should get ht15. Panthers fans have been moaning that the inside is to grippy.

JP over and ex 7. This is just because it's JP.  I know i shouldn't  but hey ho...As he didn't go well last time at the Foxhole, and with the Ippo fans moaning about no grip wide i should avoid this, but he's such a racer.. 

Good luck

Well that Swedish bet pretty much sums up the season. Basically up against a 2 Man Teams

Onto Masters to try and break even.

Just now, TTT said:

Well that Swedish bet pretty much sums up the season. Basically up against a 2 Man Teams

Onto Masters to try and break even.

I already planned to do Masters this morning if it looked a good bet. I think it has a great chance.

Good luck

Small loss due to Breaking even on the Masters bet with him ending on Exactly 9.

God knows how that Vastervik lost against a 2 Man Team

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Small loss due to Breaking even on the Masters bet with him ending on Exactly 9.

God knows how that Vastervik lost against a 2 Man Team

Same here. I said i shouldn't of gone JP. Hes mustard at Lynn. But i knew Ippo had no outside, Heart ruled my head lol

I went for Zmarzlik +2 vs Holder and Toruń  +2 double paid 1.5/1 

Imo Zmarzlik should be getting 4 rides hopefully so holder would need 15pts and Toruń imo should be winning that match with the top 4 and decent reserve in Lewandowski 

We have had 3 GP qualifying comps this season and Zmarzlik has been quickest on all 3( choosing no 5) Bet 365 have a market on today`s and he is 11/8. Am i missing something ?? Who will beat him in setting the fastest time ?? Obviously draw to go out has a bearing but i would have thought it`s a sporting bet.