British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

13 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Bydgoszcz -6 today - I’ll have abit of that I think!

With Fajfer back and Lindback looking his old self it`s only needs MJJ to pull his finger out for that handicap to not look so great.

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

With Fajfer back and Lindback looking his old self it`s only needs MJJ to pull his finger out for that handicap to not look so great.

Can’t see it. Szlauderbach and Koza shouldn’t be scoring much and likewise the juniors. See much more potential in Bydgoszcz personally.

I had Michelson under 9 before qualifying and have now added Madsen exactly and under 10. Very hard at the no.1 spot to go over 10

18/1 Match-Up bet is worth a couple of quid imo.

LINDGREN -> Fricke (Tetrow is a technical track and we all know how poor Max is around Ipswich & Wolves in the British league, Freddie a Wolves legend who doesn't have problems getting around technical tracks)

DOYLE -> Michelsen (Loves technical tracks and he's currently riding one almost every week for Ipswich, Michelsen ends with 3 outside gates this evening and the only Gate 1 he's got is up against Zmarzlik in Heat 4 so Mikkel could easily miss out on the Semi-Finals altogether if the outside gates are as dead as Prague's were)

JANOWSKI -> Madsen (Magic is a former winner around Tetrow, 3rd in qualifying today so he clearly likes the place, Madsen is very hit or miss, When he's hot he's really hot but when he's poor he's really poor)

WOFFINDEN -> Vaculik (Again another rider who likes technical tracks applied his trade around the tricky Monmore Green circuit, 5th in qualifying today)

BEWLEY -> Thomsen (4th in Qualifying today, Like Tai another rider who started his career in Britain learning the technical tracks)

LAMBERT -> Dudek (Exactly the same reasoning as the two above, 2nd in Qualifying today, Brought up on German & British tracks so he ticks all the right boxes, 25/1 E/W is also worth a look imo)

Not a surprise to see 3 Brits in the Qualifying top 5 today considering they had to learn throttle control in Britain on technical tracks that require extra skills.

Edited by TTT

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

Can’t see it. Szlauderbach and Koza shouldn’t be scoring much and likewise the juniors. See much more potential in Bydgoszcz personally.

Fair play- i was well wrong and you were spot on :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Najjer said:

I had Michelson under 9 before qualifying and have now added Madsen exactly and under 10. Very hard at the no.1 spot to go over 10

After the Bydgoszcz handicap and this one, plus a couple others, today turned into a very good day.

Didn't have any bets myself but Lambert running a last in the Grand Final felt like a financial win lol. Would've been gutted if he made the podium but I would've been as sick as a pig if he actually won the GP as I flagged him up at 25's :D 

Well done @Najjer on the Danish Double as well as the easy money on Bydgoszcz.

I'm really tempted to back the following two bets tonight as I think bet365 have got them both wrong.

IPSWICH +10 & Hcap Tie @ 11/10 & 10/1 (Surely Ipswich can put up 40 points? Etheridge cant be 100% fit, Zach Cook for Norick Blodorn makes Belle Vue weaker at reserve as well, Zagar's hardly in top form this season and Kurtz is very inconsistent)

WOLVES -10 & Hcap Tie @ 1/1 & 10/1 (Jenkins is useless for us, Nicholls & Ostergaard can barely score a point this season unless it's against their own team mate, Andersen has struggled all season apart from two nights as well, Ben Basso has never ridden the place before)

Wolves v Peterboro

Should be a comfortable home victory by around 14 points I would think so certainly backing Wolves at -10, also think the -6 at heat 8 is generous too so also taking a punt on that.

Surely MPT can get to 7 points in 5, possibly 6 outings? Will take a gamble on it.

Also a punt on Nick Morris continuing his good form, over 10

Belle Vue v Ipswich

Think this might be a little closer than the meeting at Monmore and I think a 10point home win, so wont be touching the handicap on the meeting, but will be backing Belle Vue at -4 at heat 8

Doyle must be nailed on for 6 outings so should easily get over 11, also taking Doyle at +1 over Zagar

As i dont see Batchelor finishing ahead of any of BV's top 4 and possibly not even beating Brennan, if his 3 visits there last season are anything to go by, so Batchelor under 7 is a bet for me

A punt on Brennan -3 over Barker also

Sticking to my break but I think both handicaps will come in.

Good luck if you're having a bet.

Just the one tonight. JD over and ex 11

No Fricke tonight, and al least 5 rides for Doyle cause Ippo will be close enough for Doyle to go in HT15 imho, and might get 6 rides if Ippo go 6 behind.

Good luck if having a bet

Max Fricke Under 10 @ 11/10 looks like a great bet to me. His Heats are horrible on paper.

Heat 3 vs. Bartosz Zmarzlik & Chris Holder

Heat 5 vs. Maksym Drabik

Heat 7 vs. Dominik Kubera, Maksym Drabik & Chris Holder

Heat 12 vs. Bartosz Zmarzlik, Maksym Drabik & Niels Kristian Iversen

Antonio Lindback Under 12 @ 10/11 is another good bet imo. 

Fair enough he's been riding well but he's on the road against a team that contains a top 5 of Lambert, Bewley, Woryna, Jepsen Jensen & Zengota who are all capable of beating him.

5 minutes ago, TTT said:

Antonio Lindback Under 12 @ 10/11 is another good bet imo. 

Fair enough he's been riding well but he's on the road against a team that contains a top 5 of Lambert, Bewley, Woryna, Jepsen Jensen & Zengota who are all capable of beating him.

Potentially 7 rides