British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

Quick Question . on the GP rider  match up's  on bet 365 was there a tie option  ? 

19 minutes ago, orion said:

Quick Question . on the GP rider  match up's  on bet 365 was there a tie option  ? 

Not normally although didn't look today, they go on the official finishing order.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orion said:

No tie listed on GP betting match up's

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hilly said:

Not normally although didn't look today, they go on the official finishing order.

Yea cheers .. no tie listed as its go's on finishing order .  go's on most wins etc if they get the same points 

8 hours ago, orion said:

Yea cheers .. no tie listed as its go's on finishing order .  go's on most wins etc if they get the same points 

Not sure that’s correct- i think if no tie betting and it’s equal it’s void bet.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure that’s correct- i think if no tie betting and it’s equal it’s void bet.

I had Doyle  v Vaculik( both got 4 points )  and its been settled as a loser .So my guess  it's based on Finishing order not on dead heat rules.

38 minutes ago, orion said:

I had Doyle  v Vaculik( both got 4 points )  and its been settled as a loser .So my guess  it's based on Finishing order not on dead heat rules.

Sorry i stand corrected - Bet365 rules state that in GP’s ties will be settled on Championship points scored- so that race win for Martin did you !!!

• Like 1

With the absence of Ryan Douglas I dont see how Wolves get to 36 points this morning, so fully believe that Belle Vue will win by more than the current handicap on offer at Bet 365

Norrick at -5 over Drew Kemp is also a bet, as apart from Drew potentially beating Leon in heat 2 I dont see where he gets another point if all 4 riders finish each race

I know Luke Becker has been in a bit of form lately but his scores this year at the NSS havent been great and I dont see him getting over 10 points, admittedly he could have 7 rides and if he does get a Tac Sub ride and Heat 15 he will have had a good meeting, but at 5/4 I think its worth the gamble that he wont have 7 rides.  In the same vain I think its worth the bet on Brady at +1 over Luke

Zagar over 9 is also a bet for me, should race to a full maximum in my opinion

12 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

With the absence of Ryan Douglas I dont see how Wolves get to 36 points this morning, so fully believe that Belle Vue will win by more than the current handicap on offer at Bet 365

Norrick at -5 over Drew Kemp is also a bet, as apart from Drew potentially beating Leon in heat 2 I dont see where he gets another point if all 4 riders finish each race

I know Luke Becker has been in a bit of form lately but his scores this year at the NSS havent been great and I dont see him getting over 10 points, admittedly he could have 7 rides and if he does get a Tac Sub ride and Heat 15 he will have had a good meeting, but at 5/4 I think its worth the gamble that he wont have 7 rides.  In the same vain I think its worth the bet on Brady at +1 over Luke

I like to just go with one bet so I’ve gone with Becker under and exactly 10 it will be tough to get 11pts I think considering his last visit 6(5) and how good belle vue are all it takes is a last place and masters to take tac sub then he needs 11(5).

I do think belle vue should cover the handicap but I tend to stick to pts totals instead 

Didn't realise the Panthers meeting started at 5pm. I had 2 mins to pick out something, so went Sedgman +5 over Scotty. :blink:

5 hours ago, Heathcote said:

What was the BV handicap this morning?

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Didn't realise the Panthers meeting started at 5pm. I had 2 mins to pick out something, so went Sedgman +5 over Scotty. :blink:

Should be able to cover that.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Should be able to cover that.

I got out of that one.

• Like 1