British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Redpanther said:

Hans won’t get on well I wouldn’t of thought 

Can only assume hes in as a replacement for MPT , with the RS being 000Jenkins also wouldn't expect many Peterborough fans will make the short trip to Lynn to watch them finish last again , only plus for 000Jenkins is that its the only track hes actually scored a point on for the Panthers,  

Hans might get more than you'd expect as there is a reasonable chance teams will stick in their RS against him

Andersen is a strange pick I'd have picked Basso over him tbh 

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Andersen is a strange pick I'd have picked Basso over him tbh 

Not eligible

Has to be 2 of the top 4

• Like 1

I think the Stars could win this one, with Richard and Picko.. I can Josh hunting a few riders down for a few wins, and I can't see him running a last. If Richard can avoid running  a last. were in..  I know it's easier said than done though.

• Like 1

Worth pointing out that Hans scored 12 from five on his last visit. 

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think the Stars could win this one, with Richard and Picko.. I can Josh hunting a few riders down for a few wins, and I can't see him running a last. If Richard can avoid running  a last. were in..  I know it's easier said than done though.

I'd like to see Josh gate just for one night haha, making everyone work to pass him!

Edited by Trees

19 minutes ago, ADRIAN said:

doyle will own that track again 

You may well be right. He's not unbeatable tho, Josh beat him 3 times in the cup meeting, Twice from the back.

2 minutes ago, Trees said:

I'd like to see Josh gate just for one night haha, making everyone work to pass him!

Yeah i would take that.:)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

Good line up again. I’m surprised fans haven’t taken to this. Plenty of heat 13 and 15s which is what we all want to see 

Totally agree.Many people/fans have cried out about seeing some higher calibre riders.Now we see better riders all together i wonder how many of those will support it.Not many i assume.So we are getting better riders,two extra heats to a normal meeting and all for the same price,that isn't too bad in my eyes.The only thing that lets it down a bit is how the rising stars are utilised.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Totally agree.Many people/fans have cried out about seeing some higher calibre riders.Now we see better riders all together i wonder how many of those will support it.Not many i assume.So we are getting better riders, two extra heats to a normal meeting and all for the same price, that isn't too bad in my eyes.The only thing that lets it down a bit is how the rising stars are utilised.

It'll be interesting to know how many people buy the BSN+ stream - definitely cheaper for away fans than travelling to Compost Corner.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Totally agree.Many people/fans have cried out about seeing some higher calibre riders.Now we see better riders all together i wonder how many of those will support it.Not many i assume.So we are getting better riders,two extra heats to a normal meeting and all for the same price,that isn't too bad in my eyes.The only thing that lets it down a bit is how the rising stars are utilised.

A pairs event, and individual meetings come to that, don’t really interest me no matter who is riding. I just prefer team speedway that’s it really. 

8 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

It'll be interesting to know how many people buy the BSN+ stream - definitely cheaper for away fans than travelling to Compost Corner.

I have the BSN and BSN+ - got both on the up front subscription rather than per meeting.  

Prior to a couple who live near me offering to give me a lift it was not even viable for me to get to my nearest track to watch regularly. I rely on public transport and the train & taxi fairs on top of entry to the stadium made it too expensive to support most home meetings.  When I start adding up train fair & accommodation to go to other tracks its over £100 even for 2nd closest track & I can't justify that for one evening of speedway