British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Lynn 28/4 LC

Don't do away these days. Will be watching Man U V Chelsea, with a gin.

I almost want Ippo to win to cheer there fans up on here... But not quite:P

46-44 to the home side.

• Like 1

Riss recovered in time for last night.

Now Anders Rowe has caught the awful tummy ache that's been going around in the Ipswich camp.

Heeps & Batchelor as a 3 & 4 partnership has disaster written all over it. 

Riss doesn't need to be at 2.

Another easy KL win unless they use the meeting as a Challenge match just to try out different equipment / set ups.

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Heeps & Batchelor as a 3 & 4 partnership has disaster written all over it. 

Riss doesn't need to be at 2.

Another easy KL win unless they use the meeting as a Challenge match just to try out different equipment / set ups.

you're not the only one lol

A stars win at foxhole is worth seeing, even if there is nothing riding on it !

So Ipswich could've got a guest instead for Starke and used Danyon as the rising star, but again they take the cheap option and weaken the team even more. I know there is nothing riding on this meeting but they are taking the urine out of us fans.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bash said:

So Ipswich could've got a guest instead for Starke and used Danyon as the rising star, but again they take the cheap option and weaken the team even more. I know there is nothing riding on this meeting but they are taking the urine out of us fans.

And there will still be about 2000 there tonight letting it happen,, strangely I will be one of them,,, and I honestly couldn't give you one good reason why. Would have been a perfect opportunity to get someone like Gilkes to see what he can do at Foxhall

Edited by Baldyman

12 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

And there will still be about 2000 there tonight letting it happen,, strangely I will be one of them,,, and I honestly couldn't give you one good reason why. Would have been a perfect opportunity to get someone like Gilkes to see what he can do at Foxhall

I doubt they even know who he is

• Haha 1

Would they even of been able to use Gilkes as a guest for Starke as he's Peterborough #8 anyone's guess with the rules these days

33 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I doubt they even know who he is

Ha ha,,, just out of interest,, when did you start becoming anti,,,,was it after you won the 500 :D,, as you used to help in the hut and all that. 

• Like 1

Can't see anything other than a KL win tonight.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site please? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number  

Thanks 

10 minutes ago, Bash said:

Can't see anything other than a KL win tonight.

Think Ipswich are in a much better position tonight than they were on Monday night.They have Riss and Heeps back so this is their normal 1-5,plus they have Shanes in for an out of form Rowe.So they are then missing Starke which will be a miss to the score chart you would think.But they are replacing him with Hume who many fans thought should have been given a chance instead of having a guest on Monday.So now he is being given his chance.