British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Newcastle vs Glasgow 8/5/22 4pm??

44 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Last time i went to glasgow had to stand for 90 mins while they sorted the track out before being called off (sure was against leicester) reading todays "star" pity mr brown didnt let newcastle have the same time to repair the track on sunday.The phrase i would have wanted it called off even if we wernt 2 in front is just a p*** take

The two are not comparable now are they and I suspect you know that.

Edited by Gazc

Brown says in todays "star" repairs could take hours he and the ref didnt give them the chance.outside my house is a pot hole council filled in poorly so now i know its there i drive round it,same could have happened on sunday on the track!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Brown says in todays "star" repairs could take hours he and the ref didnt give them the chance.outside my house is a pot hole council filled in poorly so now i know its there i drive round it,same could have happened on sunday on the track!

Difference being is your car is enclosed and has brakes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Last time i went to glasgow had to stand for 90 mins while they sorted the track out before being called off (sure was against leicester) reading todays "star" pity mr brown didnt let newcastle have the same time to repair the track on sunday.The phrase i would have wanted it called off even if we wernt 2 in front is just a p*** take

Very true but we aren’t Glasgow 

7 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Are you for real?

You expect four guys racing 500cc bikes with no brakes to alter their course to avoid a dangerous section of track. Bikes have a mind of their own at the best of times and can act unpredictably even in the hands of the top riders.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Phil83 said:

Very true but we aren’t Glasgow 

No there well run… your lot are a shambles

2 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

No there well run… your lot are a shambles

You stupid mug you had to get Greg Hancock to do Glasgow so can’t really call anyone a shambles and even then it became a horrible track to ride 

7 minutes ago, Phil83 said:

You stupid mug you had to get Greg Hancock to do Glasgow so can’t really call anyone a shambles and even then it became a horrible track to ride 

You been to Glasgow lately ?.

And it was Steve Lawson that fixed the track.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Phil83 said:

Yeah that's right Ashfield is such a bad track the FIM use it. 

Er how many FIM have Newcastle been awarded because of their track and facilities?

Maybe you're in the running for a Moto-X event though?

8 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You been to Glasgow lately ?.

And it was Steve Lawson that fixed the track.

Nah it wasn’t at all it was Greg Hancock cause it was posted all over what a pleasure it was having Greg Hancock fix our track see you can’t make a comment about any other club whe you don’t even know who repaired yours 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phil83 said:

Nah it wasn’t at all it was Greg Hancock cause it was posted all over what a pleasure it was having Greg Hancock fix our track see you can’t make a comment about any other club whe you don’t even know who repaired yours 

Hancock was a consultant. The most recent work on the 3rd bend was all done by Steve Lawson..now stop embarrassing yourself

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Yeah that's right Ashfield is such a bad track the FIM use it. 

Er how many FIM have Newcastle been awarded because of their track and facilities?

Maybe you're in the running for a Moto-X event though?

Really don’t care how much you bribe people for the events oops not really surprised considering they sponsor the go squad you should run for pm you all talk as much rubbish 

• Haha 3

Just now, Jaizer said:

Hancock was a consultant. The most recent work on the 3rd bend was all done by Steve Lawson..now stop embarrassing yourself

I’m not embarrassing myself even Greg couldn’t fix Ashfield then they had to get Steve Lawson in to re do it 

• Haha 2

Just now, Phil83 said:

I’m not embarrassing myself even Greg couldn’t fix Ashfield then they had to get Steve Lawson in to re do it 

Make your mind up :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Phil83 said:

Greg Hancock was involved in an advisory capacity In 2014 but Steve Lawson done all the major work and this continued last close season funny enough fixing the base on the 3rd bend.

Anger management is a soothing thing you should check it out at www.ilovearant.com.

• Haha 1