British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Wolves v Sheffield 30/5

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't think anyone would of predicted Holder, Cook, Howarth and Ellis would score 17 between them:blink: I doubt if it will happen again this season.

Exactly.

2 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Yea it’s clear who you are, some things never change. Embarrassment doesn’t cut it. 

You're right embarrassment doesn't cut it when it comes to those videos. 1. 2. 3. 4. READY :rofl:

Know when you've ran into a brick wall and call it a day Steve. :t:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

replace Nielsen with comeback king Complin

Yep don’t know why Neilson got the ride instead of Allen,good time to replace him ,Allen seems sorted now and ready for revenge,top reserve wasted

8 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Complin failed to score from 6 rides on Sunday.

Edited by Col

19 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Not with Complin's recent performances but maybe going to Newcastle as a comeback wasn't the best idea, Hopefully Lee can find the form that made him a fan favourite in near future :)

As for last night well done Wolves on a job well done, kept it interesting until half way then we just got left behind.

Wolves are very good side and will be in top four at end of season no doubt, one bad meeting doesn't wreck our season and no doubt we will bounce back.

Edited by AJK86

On 5/30/2022 at 9:41 PM, TTT said:

Like I said at least I contribute and stick my neck out pre-meeting rather than piping up like a child after a meeting has been run.

I couldn't care less if you don't like my slating of Wolves' reserves. About time they showed up for a change considering they haven't shown up before tonight.

Tough times haha grow up you big baby and stop feeling sorry for yourself over a few bills. You ain't living in the middle of Donbass fella. 

Peterborough v Wolves, Panther reserves 7,  Wolves 7 +1.