British Speedway Forum
FishersGate

Why does everybody hate Poole?

9 hours ago, Doners123 said:

Ironically the Poole fans have just answered the thread question as to why they are the most hated haha

Some on here hate us, some with reason to, some without reason to, they are  just joining in. Personally apart from a few on here I don't think we are the most hated, I have had many conversations with other teams fans at away tracks and I don't get the impression they hate us.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Some on here hate us, some with reason to, some without reason to, they are  just joining in. Personally apart from a few on here I don't think we are the most hated, I have had many conversations with other teams fans at away tracks and I don't get the impression they hate us.

Of course they don’t. Just a few jealous fools on here. Most fans I talk to want their clubs to aspire to what Matt and Middlo have done. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Of course they don’t. Just a few jealous fools on here. Most fans I talk to want their clubs to aspire to what Matt and Middlo have done. 

Of course they do. Years of cheating & rule bending has alienated your average fair minded fan.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Of course they do. Years of cheating & rule bending has alienated your average fair minded fan.

Your average fair minded fan doesn't go on this forum, most fans don't realise the vitriol we have to put up with on here.

Just now, foreverblue said:

Your average fair minded fan doesn't go on this forum, most fans don't realise the vitriol we have to put up with on here.

To be fair you take one bloke out of the equation and you'd get so much less lol

7 minutes ago, paulboy said:

To be fair you take one bloke out of the equation and you'd get so much less lol

I don't deny the dodgy stuff we have done in the past but we haven't done that for many years. 

12 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I don't deny the dodgy stuff we have done in the past but we haven't done that for many years. 

I'm not talking about the club, but one of your more regular posters, whose sole intent is to wind everybody else up, often to spectacular effect!

31 minutes ago, paulboy said:

I'm not talking about the club, but one of your more regular posters, whose sole intent is to wind everybody else up, often to spectacular effect!

Yes true. I think if you met him you may think of him differently.

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes true. I think if you met him you may think of him differently.

Maybe. He doesn't bother me to be honest, I find it all rather amusing.

Edited by paulboy
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Will your arrogance ever cease?

• Like 2

On 9/6/2022 at 12:59 PM, foreverblue said:

May have been 'dodgy' but within the rules at the time - a bit like Plymouth this season!!

• Like 2