British Speedway Forum
FishersGate

Why does everybody hate Poole?

Some Poole supporting posters are belligerently arrogant.

That's all.

Hate maybe too strong a word, enjoy watching the Pirates lose so they post with their tails between their legs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't hate Poole but some of the arrogant comments of some of the supporters. It's the same with the England football team the media have them winning everything they're in.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

I don't hate Poole but some of the arrogant comments of some of the supporters. It's the same with the England football team the media have them winning everything they're in.

...remember the days of "Simmo" who carried the team when they were very much also-rans.

Poole as a team are fine.

Certain posters however take the we are better than everyone rhetoric too far.

And that is we’re the problem exists.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

So you're the problem then??:rofl::t:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So you're the problem then??:rofl::t:

I have always been a problem nothing new there.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gazc said:

we're = we are

where

:D:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Turnip said:

We are the Pirates We are the Pirates no time for losers coz We are the Champions of the World :D

Sorry, was that takin too far? :D

Dunno maybe Gazc u need to relax & think of gentle things like Gladys Emmanuel's bosom.

Ahhhhh bliss, u see Gazc the calming influence of softness is very rewarding in finding ur inner calm.

Relax.

You've now answered the question posed by this thread!   :nono:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Turnip said:

I dunno, sum liddle fishy wishy's just can't refuse the same bait & get taken in every time hook, line & sinker!

Another one for the basket lads! :rofl:

Unlike some who can't help themselves when there is a comment about the lack of shale at Poole, eh?

Fishing lesson: You need to use the right bait

Edited by False dawn

There is nothing wrong with the riders at Pool, its the past management that over the years have " pushed the rule book beyond the sprite of the sport" that the supporters dont like.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, archie21 said:

There is nothing wrong with the riders at Pool, its the past management that over the years have " pushed the rule book beyond the sprite of the sport" that the supporters dont like.

What 'past management' exactly? Poole have had the same management for over 20 years!!

Edited by Skidder1

24 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What 'past management' exactly? Poole have had the same management for over 20 years!!

Yes you are correct and they have "pushed" the rule book thats why supporters dont like Poole. ie sacking 2 riders to sign a higher points average  rider just before  the play offs

Edited by archie21

2 hours ago, archie21 said:

Yes you are correct and they have "pushed" the rule book thats why supporters dont like Poole. ie sacking 2 riders to sign a higher points average  rider just before  the play offs

I think were all in it to win it, thought that was the name of the game, no one remembers the also rans 

Everytime I ask someone who's gonna win the play offs I get the same answer everytime...'lets see what Poole end up doing before making a prediction ' 

5 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

I think were all in it to win it, thought that was the name of the game, no one remembers the also rans 

Glasgow won the league and didn't see an increase in attendance just a bigger riders wage bill. Workington won the treble then went out of business.

What's the big prize at Championship level?