British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Ozford v Berwick..13/7

13 hours ago, iainb said:

I thought Basso was a Poole asset and they decided not to use him because of Danish commitments on a Wednesday night? So Poole let him go to Glasgow

As an asset of the club they can refuse to loan the rider out and demand a full transfer fee

Lol, good one. Is that joke going in a Christmas cracker? Not sure everyone will get it but okay! :t:

13 hours ago, iainb said:

I thought Basso was a Poole asset and they decided not to use him because of Danish commitments on a Wednesday night? So Poole let him go to Glasgow

As an asset of the club they can refuse to loan the rider out and demand a full transfer fee

Whether he was an asset or not Glasgow agreed a deal with Poole,Basso for Lawson (I believe).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Whether he was an asset or not Glasgow agreed a deal with Poole,Basso for Lawson (I believe).

Yeah I know, but there are some people on here insinuating that Glasgow just take who they want, it takes two (or 3 of you include the rider) to tango

On 7/14/2022 at 6:57 AM, Bandit59 said:

Your first statement about Bomber???? Maybe your captain.

23 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

That was the plan for this season and if a P'boro sized hole opens in the Prem then that will be the case next year. All the top flight clubs want more teams to race against (but aren't prepared to split the TV monies pot any further)

I Think you are right, if Oxford had been accepted in Premiership .I think Bomber would have been there.Intersting next season in Premiership regarding Peterborough.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, iainb said:

Yeah I know, but there are some people on here insinuating that Glasgow just take who they want, it takes two (or 3 of you include the rider) to tango

Glasgow obviously offer good deals to riders they would like to sign.It’s up to the riders where they go.IMO.

Who pays what is always an unknown fact in Speedway.

• Like 3