British Speedway Forum
Badge

Witches v Wolves 25th Aug

No one interested in this top of the table meeting:unsure:

I hope Sam Masters didn't cause any damage to his healing shoulders on Monday night's fall.

Think this is the last Thursday of the Holidays,, and I would imagine a massive effort has been made drumming up interest around the town and surrounding areas to get as many people as poss into the stadium for this top of the table clash,,, I'm sure there is posters up everywhere and they have been giving flyers out in the town and local community hot spots,,,Ā 

Ā 

Oh they haven't,,, oh wellĀ 

Edited by Baldyman

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Think this is the last Thursday of the Holidays,, and I would imagine a massive effort has been made drumming up interest around the town and surrounding areas to get as many people as poss into the stadium for this top of the table clash,,, I'm sure there is posters up everywhere and they have been giving flyers out in the town and local community hot spots,,,Ā 

Ā 

I go on holiday and come back to the old moaning Baldy....what's happenedĀ :o

6 minutes ago, Badge said:

I go on holiday and come back to the old moaning Baldy....what's happenedĀ :o

I just couldn't fake my happiness any longer,,, so I had to return to type,,, i tried but I failedĀ 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Ā 

I get your point but as a local business owner who haveĀ tried flyers in the past,Trust me they donā€™t work. A few years ago we sent out 5000 in Felixstowe and we only got one order out of it.Ā 
they are a total waste of time.Ā 

Edited by stu219
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Do they know where to aim any advertising andĀ marketing?Ā  We all have an idea of the current main demographic, and who they would like to attract - but are there specific geographic areas they could focus on?

Many, many years ago, ITFC did a survey and were genuinely shocked to find that the majority of their fans were from outside the Borough boundary.Ā  I'm sure that has changed a bit over time - especially with the ongoing population growth - but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Witches fan base is around East Suffolk, South Suffolk and North East Essex.

Anyone want to do a survey?

Ā 

Ryan Douglas pull out of the final of the championship riders final with a shoulder problemĀ 

18 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Raining....

That narrows down that you're not in Kings Lynn thenĀ ;):D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

suns out....

Yes it isĀ ;)