British Speedway Forum
Col

BHM 29.08 Aces v Wolves [12:00] Wolves v Aces [20:00 on EuroSport]

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Typical Drew. Looked a complete novice to a class act in the same meeting. Hard to fathom his thinking mentality.

Probably thinks the same about you!

Edited by Midland Red
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Is it still on? 

Waiting for heat 11 finally beat me....

Even seeing and hearing from the Aces new signing Norick Blumrick couldn't see me through....

I wonder if the Aces have cheated by signing young Master Blumrick after the transfer deadline? :D

A certain Mr Dan Bewley has now become available again... i wonder if with the Aces injury problems and in the best interests of the sport he could make a Woffinden style play off return?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Typical Drew. Looked a complete novice to a class act in the same meeting. Hard to fathom his thinking mentality.

Totally agree, just when you think he should be shown the door he comes up with the goods, impressive display from him tonight, even managed the odd pass!

Kurtz rode well, Wright was riding well, Zagar had a moment early on, Fricke had a few moments and that's your lot from the Aces. Blodorn I can forgive he doesn't ride tracks such as Monmore often but Etheridge & Brennan were equally awful.

• Like 1

Hopefully Ipswich knock Wolves out the playoffs.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Assume because it's an existing injury for Wright,BV can't do anything in 14?

Two problems:

• Wright had already had 3 of his 4 programmed rides and IRR only available if two of more rides missed
  • The only rider who could have an IRR ride (as distinct from a  normal reserve sub) was Tom Brennan who had already withdrawn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Garry1603 said:

Can't see the Aces getting anything tonight - hope I'm wrong but I think t will be around 50-40

Well done! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ytsejam said:

Spot on…..perfect summation of his whole career tonight!!

Yep agree,but Wolves track grading after he spent soooooooo much time working /gardening on his gate position clearly got into his head.The tapes were down as well when Zagar was working on his start position,so SOMEONE CLEARLY TOLD THE REF TO RELEACE THEM IN ORDER TO DO TRACK WORK!!WHO?!!!

40 minutes ago, Col said:

Typical comment from a sad spoon :rofl:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Typical comment from a sad spoon :rofl:

That would be some commitment 28 years after I last attended a Cradley fixture. I've moved on.

1 hour ago, Col said:

At least it'll prevent us from having to watch the utter durge this track serves up.  I got to heat 7 and gave up.  Not one single pass.  Utterly dreadful track and always has been

• Haha 1

There is passing at Monmore, but it only occurs because the track has caught a (visiting) rider out.

Edited by Col
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Col said:

There is passing at Monmore, but it only occurs because the track has caught a (visiting) riders out.

Didn't catch out Kurtz or Zagar when he passed everyone on the outside, not sure anyone will fancy talking on Wolves, they seem to be coming good at the right time. 

34 minutes ago, R87 said:

At least it'll prevent us from having to watch the utter durge this track serves up.  I got to heat 7 and gave up.  Not one single pass.  Utterly dreadful track and always has been

Think you need to go to specsavers or are you naturally a short sighted saddo.

• Confused 1