British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Stars v Tigers 08/09/22

Any interest in this one.. Looks like the Stars will be without Freddie . Big loss, that could make the difference.

From  Facebook about an hour ago...

Crashed out of heat 1 in Sweden last night.
Got scanned late in the night luckily showing no broken bones around my neck but very sore and a small concussion.
This means i’m not going to race in Fjelsted tonight .. 
Thanks for the messages and hope Magic and Lyager is ok aswell
Edited by Bald Bloke

Freddie will be a big miss, he is a massive trump card at reserve. Unless we can get a decent guest or our top 5 actually all perform well at home at the same time can't see past another home defeat :cry:

53 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Freddie will be a big miss, he is a massive trump card at reserve. Unless we can get a decent guest or our top 5 actually all perform well at home at the same time can't see past another home defeat :cry:

He didn't mention the Lynn meeting, but if he has concussion i can't see him riding. I'm not sure on the guest rules for a reserve. The only Prem riders from the 2 teams that ain't riding is Etheradge and Blodorn, if willing and available. I expect Kasper to get the call looking at the options. Adam Ellis isn't fit so he might struggle for the Tigers. Our top 5 will have to be on it, thats for sure.

Edited by Bald Bloke

KING’S LYNN: Nicolai Klindt, Thomas Jorgensen, Josh Pickering, Richie Worrall, Richard Lawson, Guest Jonas Knudsen, Jack Thomas.
SHEFFIELD: Tobiasz Musielak, Lewis Kerr, Adam Ellis, Kyle Howarth, Jack Holder, Justin Sedgmen, Connor Mountain.

Are the teams according to KL Website

Think we all no Lewis Kerr is going to score big 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

KING’S LYNN: Nicolai Klindt, Thomas Jorgensen, Josh Pickering, Richie Worrall, Richard Lawson, Guest Jonas Knudsen, Jack Thomas.
SHEFFIELD: Tobiasz Musielak, Lewis Kerr, Adam Ellis, Kyle Howarth, Jack Holder, Justin Sedgmen, Connor Mountain.

Are the teams according to KL Website

Jonas Knudsen ..... ok

Jonas on 6.84 for Berwick. Looking at possible options for 2023 maybe?

Definitely not a Freddie standard, but his low average will limit options

Sedgemen still riding.How long has Allen been back now?

Think Sedgeman is the better of the two. Allen's career seems to have stagnated/declined so would imagine Sheffield have no intention of bringing Allen back, unless someone picks up an injury 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Think Sedgeman is the better of the two. Allen's career seems to have stagnated/declined so would imagine Sheffield have no intention of bringing Allen back, unless someone picks up an injury 

That's the point I am making.Sedgemen was an injury replacement for Allen,therefore Allen should come back into the side.If he doesn't then yet another rule has been broken this season.A team was only allowed to make changes on 2 separate occasions,not 3.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

That's the point I am making.Sedgemen was an injury replacement for Allen,therefore Allen should come back into the side.If he doesn't then yet another rule has been broken this season.A team was only allowed to make changes on 2 separate occasions,not 3.

But these are "special Rules" they only count when you want them to :rofl:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Think you will find it’s in the best interests of the sport ruling !!!!!!

• Like 2

RR for Howarth. I make it that Holder, Kerr can take a ride each, and the reserves can take his other 2.

17 hours ago, kelvinht said:

Jonas on 6.84 for Berwick. Looking at possible options for 2023 maybe?

Definitely not a Freddie standard, but his low average will limit options

Knudsens official average from Sept 1st is 5.00

28 minutes ago, Normski said:

Knudsens official average from Sept 1st is 5.00

Yes, not enough meetings yet for Knudsens average to change from his assessed 5 as yet,

I think Kelvin was going by what he has averaged in his 6 meetings for Berwick so far, which is 6.19 or 6.84 inc bonus points:t:

We've had a fair bit of rain over the last few days/nights, let's hope we don't get any more today. 

Edited by Bald Bloke