British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
2ndbend

Witches v Panthers - 8th Sept

44 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

Can anyone explain how we are able to bring in Heeps (4.96) as a guest for Starke (3.42)

Can only be that he isn't considered to have a Prem average any longer due to not riding any qualifying meetings this year (league cup don't count for averages)

Therefore his Champ average converted fits

I'm going for the usual,,, meeting looks easy for Ipswich,, but make pigs ear of it,,,, then Doyle comes to the rescue. 

Maybe though,, just maybe,,, the Witches get it together on the same night and they win by 20 plus,,,, which they should do

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Kemp and Lambert guest for Panthers, R/R for Palm toft so everyone eligible for a ride. 

Why ffs 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Can only be that he isn't considered to have a Prem average any longer due to not riding any qualifying meetings this year (league cup don't count for averages)

Therefore his Champ average converted fits

Louis found another loop hole for his team  , 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Not great is it. 

Not much out there to be honest ,but if there was Peterborough would of still found the cheapest nearest options available anyway

Edited by scoobydoo

8 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Louis found another loop hole for his team  , 

It's not a loop hole if it's in the Regulations, and has been approved.

Not sure what the fuss is about, Heeps is #7 at Oxford, with a 4 point average ... for whatever reason, his form has continued to go backwards.

Cheep and cheerful local guest, to keep the die-hards happy.

Edited by Roger Jacobs
  • Like 1

Should be an easy witches win. 

I am not in the area so will miss this. The season for me started with a 40-50 home defeat to the Panthers on the cup thingy and I did think 2021 would repeat itself. Since then the season has come together so well and i have really enoyed my trips to Foxhall (and Owlerton for that matter after several seasons of only making the odd visit)! I was hoping to get to Owlerton tonight instead only to find they are away at Kings Lynn!!:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

It's not a loop hole if it's in the Regulations, and has been approved.

Not sure what the fuss is about, Heeps is #7 at Oxford, with a 4 point average ... for whatever reason, his form has continued to go backwards.

Cheep and cheerful local guest, to keep the die-hards happy.

Under 10.2.1

The most recently established MA will be used. If a rider has an established MA in both the Premiership and Championship Leagues, established in the same season, that leagues MA will apply to that league.

Premiership Issue 12 dated 26th August 2022 

and effective 1st September shows Heeps on 5.07

Edited by bigcatdiary