British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
2ndbend

Witches v Panthers - 8th Sept

Going by updates,, looks like a pathetic performance yet again at home,,, and from some riders. Hope the first leg of a play off is away,, or it could be over very quickly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Don't make sense. Another great 3 man team for the Panthers

Maybe you need to look at the opponents in the last 2

• Like 1

Hang your head in shame Rob Lyon.

Pathetic money saving decision to put Kemp out in Heat 15 that's cost us a Draw.

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Going by updates,, looks like a pathetic performance yet again at home,,, and from some riders. Hope the first leg of a play off is away,, or it could be over very quickly. 

Major issue at reserve at the moment. If we don’t have Starke and Hume back, and not just back but properly fit, then we’ll have no chance. 

• Like 1

Just now, TTT said:

Hang your head in shame Rob Lyon.

Pathetic money saving decision to put Kemp out in Heat 15 that's cost us a Draw.

Who else could he have put in? Basso had 6 rides prior to 15, and Scotty appears to have had 7, not sure if his 2 minute exclusion counts towards his total rides? There must be a rules expert who can confirm whether that is the case. Your only other heat winners were Harris, Jenkins and Kemp

2 minutes ago, Come on the Skipper said:

Who else could he have put in? Basso had 6 rides prior to 15, and Scotty appears to have had 7, not sure if his 2 minute exclusion counts towards his total rides? There must be a rules expert who can confirm whether that is the case. Your only other heat winners were Harris, Jenkins and Kemp

Basso could have had a seventh ride

• Like 2

Fans deserve an explanation

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Major issue at reserve at the moment. If we don’t have Starke and Hume back, and not just back but properly fit, then we’ll have no chance. 

Looks like Batch is falling apart like a cheap suit as well 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Baldyman said:

Looks like Batch is falling apart like a cheap suit as well 

He’s flaky we all know that. Can be decent for a few weeks then crap for a few. Gotta expect that from a 5 pointer, which people forget he is. Wouldn’t surprise me though to see him score well in the play offs. 

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He’s flaky we all know that. Can be decent for a few weeks then crap for a few. Gotta expect that from a 5 pointer, which people forget he is. Wouldn’t surprise me though to see him score well in the play offs. 

Oh, I thought he was one of those bargain average riders we signed at the start of the season,,, anyway I must stop posting,,, my clear hatred of the bloke is clouding my judgement

Edited by Baldyman

9 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Basso could have had a seventh ride

Yes, apologies. For some reason I had it in my head that only reserves could take 7 rides, but with RR and a TS he could have had a 7th ride.

23 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

You will be at Monmore on the 26th for the 1st leg.