British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
2ndbend

Witches v Panthers - 8th Sept

22 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

A swap for Basso,,, that will do nicely

Take Nicholls or and Andersen both ride Foxhall well and could be at reserve if built correctly 

12 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I spoke to someone who knows him, and they told me he don't even like to talk speedway. Don't seem interested.

He definitely wasn't interested last night, free wheeling into every turn apart from the first lap of his first ride.

Confirmed in Panthers report of the match:

"However, Basso has been struggling with a shoulder injury in recent weeks and further wrenched it during the meeting, meaning that having ridden in Heats 13 and 14, he did not feel physically able to contest Heat 15."

14 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Confirmed in Panthers report of the match:

"However, Basso has been struggling with a shoulder injury in recent weeks and further wrenched it during the meeting, meaning that having ridden in Heats 13 and 14, he did not feel physically able to contest Heat 15."

There we go. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

There we go. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Sure it will be fine for todays GP practice :D

I jest, Basso, Harris and Jenkins over the past 6 weeks have been the only shining light on a thoroughly awful season.

2 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

Sure it will be fine for todays GP practice :D

I jest, Basso, Harris and Jenkins over the past 6 weeks have been the only shining light on a thoroughly awful season.

GP practice is on Saturday 

• Like 1

Batchelor is an embarrassment to speedway, no idea why he does it, I can’t see what he can get out of it, he clearly doesn’t enjoy it.

Maybe he is on a very nice downside agreement regardless of what points he scores.

56 minutes ago, marko said:

Batchelor is an embarrassment to speedway, no idea why he does it, I can’t see what he can get out of it, he clearly doesn’t enjoy it.

Maybe he is on a very nice downside agreement regardless of what points he scores.

As someone who has seen him ride for Ipswich I think generally his commitment has been excellent. 
he was signed as a 5 point rider and is now riding in the tough number 5 position. He has had some fantastic 5-1 wins with Doyley 

yes he relies on his gating but he can pass when in the mood. He needs to feel valued and he is at Ipswich as he was at Swindon. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

As someone who has seen him ride for Ipswich I think generally his commitment has been excellent. 
he was signed as a 5 point rider and is now riding in the tough number 5 position. He has had some fantastic 5-1 wins with Doyley 

yes he relies on his gating but he can pass when in the mood. He needs to feel valued and he is at Ipswich as he was at Swindon. 

I think that's why he confounds and annoys a lot of fans.

• Like 5