British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

6 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

Really can’t work out the obsession with having Niels… yes he’s a solid enough rider but just seems injured far too often these days. Don’t think it’s worth the risk myself 

Just a rider who'll get you 10+ a meeting around Peterborough if he stays fit.

I think we've got to build a team that's strong at Home because away wins are rare in this sport when the Home side is at full strength. 

Personally I would like Martin Vaculik as our No.1 but I don't think it's going to happen.

• Like 1

Kasprazak riding Britain and on a mid 5 average.  Lindback nearly signed for Plymouth last season and held talks with panthers the year before 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Kasprazak riding Britain and on a mid 5 average.  Lindback nearly signed for Plymouth last season and held talks with panthers the year before 

Would be a great signing KK.

Hopefully he's joining us.

KK would be on a 6.86 average so I think it's almost certain that he's signed for Peterborough imo.

BV can't fit him in whichever HL trio they go with, Same goes for Sheffield.

Hates Monmore and Foxhall so you can rule them out too.

Leicester wouldn't be able to fit him in either if the rumours are true about their team (Fricke, Harris, Lawson, R. Worrall, Mountain & D. Thompson.

Us vs. Lynn and we already know that KL have had MPT off us to join Pickering and more than likely Jorgensen in the engine room for them.

7 minutes ago, RussellSprout said:

KK will form a deadly duo with Doyley at Krosno and ippo......

Deadly,,,,wasn't he awful on his last stints in Britain?  Rye House wasn't it? Hardly going to start improving at his age,,,, 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussellSprout said:

KK will form a deadly duo with Doyley at Krosno and ippo......

KK would be the Polish version of Tungate around Foxhall lol. 

Hume would have a higher home average than KK around Ipswich.

Would anyone else be happy with this side?

1. Nicki Pedersen 8.61

2. Hans Andersen 4.93

3. Charles Wright 6.25

4. Krzysztof Buczkowski 6.02

5. Niels-Kristian Iversen 7.59

6. Craig Cook 4.91

7. Zach Cook 4.00

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Would anyone else be happy with this side?

1. Nicki Pedersen 8.61

2. Hans Andersen 4.93

3. Charles Wright 6.25

4. Krzysztof Buczkowski 6.02

5. Niels-Kristian Iversen 7.59

6. Craig Cook 4.91

7. Zach Cook 4.00

I would assume Zach more likely up north, either Sheffield or BV? 

5 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Pedersen has signed for Poland Sweden and Denmark so won’t be riding in the uk. 

Never knew he signed a Swedish deal, Could be the end of our NKI hopes too if he's got a Swedish deal.

I honestly have no idea who could be a number 1 for us, people saying Chris holder is potentially going to ride in prem. I’ve heard Sheffield have offered him a ride. But I think on his average he wouldn’t be a number 1 in any of the teams. Jack has a higher average than Chris. However won’t say no to having him at Peterborough though 

2 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I honestly have no idea who could be a number 1 for us, people saying Chris holder is potentially going to ride in prem. I’ve heard Sheffield have offered him a ride. But I think on his average he wouldn’t be a number 1 in any of the teams. Jack has a higher average than Chris. However won’t say no to having him at Peterborough though 

Won't be Sheffield unless they're letting Ellis go imo so Chris Holder could be heading our way.

You'd think Sheffield would go with J. Holder, Musielak, Ellis, Howarth & Kerr which only leaves 9.40 after deductions and Chris is 7.16 (Minimum top league average is rumoured to be 2.50)

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Won't be Sheffield unless they're letting Ellis go imo so Chris Holder could be heading our way.

You'd think Sheffield would go with J. Holder, Musielak, Ellis, Howarth & Kerr which only leaves 9.40 after deductions and Chris is 7.16 (Minimum top league average is rumoured to be 2.50)

Buster would of had to of sold it for that to happen.

• Like 1