4. Tungate

5. C. Holder

6. B. Cook

7. Jenkins (RS)

Amazing how bang average that now looks

Worse with No Holder????

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

I think that looks pretty good....Puk and Holder past their best but offset by Basso and Cook being exciting prospects. Would win at home nine times out of ten.

4 hours ago, TTT said:

Richie Worrall is still available then.

Could he remain at KL with TJ heading our way?

Only Stars reject I would welcome is Pickering but that’s unlikely to happen!  

2 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

I don't think that will be our side.

I just build realistic 1-7's using riders who will race in Britian as well as riders who might be available to us rather than chucking names like Madsen, Michelsen etc. into the hat.

6 hours ago, TTT said:

Richie Worrall is still available then.

Could he remain at KL with TJ heading our way?

No 

3 hours ago, siggysigalos said:

Worse with No Holder????

Nothing has changed as far as I'm aware 

31 minutes ago, Flappy said:

No 

Thank god lol.

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Nothing has changed as far as I'm aware 

Not saying your wrong at all Flappy, just hearing much different...AGAIN. Patience is key i suppose, but every Ipswich team that gets posted with all 3 of King, Batchelor and Riss in the Engine room, i have to wipe away my tears...

6 minutes ago, siggysigalos said:

Not saying your wrong at all Flappy, just hearing much different...AGAIN. Patience is key i suppose, but every Ipswich team that gets posted with all 3 of King, Batchelor and Riss in the Engine room, i have to wipe away my tears...

Patience is the only option available!!! Not a good start from new management. They could have and ought to have  said something even if just a reason or apology for delay. Courtesy costs nothing

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

Patience is the only option available!!! Not a good start from new management. They could have and ought to have  said something even if just a reason or apology for delay. Courtesy costs nothing

Maybe the new management can't say anything as yet if the legal stuff isn't completed. They can't formally issue a statement on ownership issues if that deal is not completed yet, nor issue an apology.

There's not much coming out of KL either on these matters so maybe busters still holding all the cards

11 minutes ago, Carpman said:

Maybe the new management can't say anything as yet if the legal stuff isn't completed. They can't formally issue a statement on ownership issues if that deal is not completed yet, nor issue an apology.

There's not much coming out of KL either on these matters so maybe busters still holding all the cards

Some time ago we were told there would be statement and the day it would be on , nothing happened. At the very least  we could have been told  the statement of necessity had to be delayed. No very difficult  I would have thought  and no names needed to  be mentioned , just a message on Panthers Web Site

3 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Some time ago we were told there would be statement and the day it would be on , nothing happened. At the very least  we could have been told  the statement of necessity had to be delayed. No very difficult  I would have thought  and no names needed to  be mentioned , just a message on Panthers Web Site

That's exactly what was said on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire on the date, that there would be no further comment until the i's were dotted and t's crossed.  Also at the end of season thing it was also said that buster couldn't attend due to serious family health issues. So maybe that's still a problem that he needs to dedicate all his time to unfortunately. 

20 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I'm sure Flappy said 6 Poole assets the other day,,, so ermmm

Tbf that's when I thought Basso was still a Poole asset 

5 Poole assets in this 1-7.

Any takers?

1. Niels-Kristian Iversen

2. Krzysztof Buczkowski

3. Benjamin Basso

4. Przemyslaw Pawlicki

5. Chris Holder

6. Ben Cook

7. Jordan Jenkins (RS)