British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

13 minutes ago, TTT said:

Fingers crossed the club gives us something concrete to discuss in the morning, At the moment it's all he said, she said stuff.

I'll laugh if the 1-7 does contain Andersen & Worrall though because it'll be funny to see how the club try and spin things after talking us up all winter.

If big money Mt is on it, you should be able to take your pick..

29 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

If big money Mt is on it, you should be able to take your pick..

Personally I think NKI is a lock as he's Busters go to guy in British Speedway when looking for a HL and I think Basso will have to ride at 3 even though he should be at 4.

I'm 50/50 between Nicki Pedersen & Chris Holder for the last HL role despite the majority being 100% on Chris Holder. (Not saying they're wrong as they're more than likely right)

I'd be 100% on Chris Holder being in too if Buster wasn't at the club, It's just that KL situation a few years back that was a big deal and not your usual silly little thing where everything is water under the bridge within a week or two..

Edited by TTT

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

Personally I think NKI is a lock in as he's Busters go to guy in British Speedway when looking for a HL and I think Basso will have to ride at 3 even though he should be at 4.

I'm 50/50 between Nicki Pedersen & Chris Holder for the last HL role despite the majority being 100% on Chris Holder. (Not saying they're wrong as they're more than likely right)

I'd be 100% on Chris Holder being in too if Buster wasn't at the club, It's just that KL situation a few years back that was a big deal and not your usual silly little thing where everything is water under the bridge within a week or two..

NKI must be in the frame. Still fast if he gets away. I think if Buster has next to nowt to do with it, you might get Holder, hate i say it on a bargain ave in this league .

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 1:11 PM, DJC said:

What would he even come in on these days? Last GS I can find is from 2007 at 7.48 then 2016 at 7 but only appears to have ridden once?

That seems a gamble for a new promotion on someone who wouldn't be cheap and is frankly a complete liability 

Huge gamble who seems to have let his teams down badly in recent years.

Only ever seems a match away from another ban.

Big name on paper would be good for the league however along with KK another that takes the wee wee out of British soeedway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Iversen confirmed. 

Hmmmmmmm ..........

Niels Kristian Iversen 7.59
Chris Holder 7.47
Ben Basso 6.81
Hans Andersen 4.93
Ben Cook 4.06

Jordan Jenkins RS

........... would leave 8.14 for the final rider.

Kenneth Bjerre, Rasmus Jensen, Anders Thomsen, or a new 8.00 assessed rider all fit very very nicely.

Thought he looked rapid the meeting he did with Kings Lynn early last year, welcome back NKI, good signing 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Iversen confirmed. 

1 hour ago, cambpanther said:

Confirmed where?

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Speedway Star. 

43 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Now on Panthers website

So after all the faffing and delay it's not even the club that let's the cat out of  the bag! :rofl:

• Haha 3

All depends on fitness and if he starts at 1 or 5 for me.

1 - huge gamble but probably enforced

5 - a lot happier with hopefully a proven 1 to bang in points

Another dart hits the bullseye. NKI is a good signing 

Now is when we see if the team that was agreed got butchered so bustered. If it's the latter there will be a lot of questions he needs to answer.