British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

19 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Why protects clubs/management who treat riders so unprofessionally themselves tho?? If they’re not exposed and held to account by the riders who’s going to? If no one does they’ll carry on just taking michael

Not in their best interest really. Clubs might be wary of signing riders who air their dirty laundry in public. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Why protects clubs/management who treat riders so unprofessionally themselves tho?? If they’re not exposed and held to account by the riders who’s going to? If no one does they’ll carry on just taking michael

I would do the same i this happened in my job.

2 minutes ago, Bombsaway said:

Apparently the riders are coming out to this next season.

Embarrassment_(Madness_single_-_cover_art).jpg

Have you read what the lyrics are really about? 

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Have you read what the lyrics are really about? 

Yep I am fully aware what the lyrics are about but I thought the title is  appropriate 

10 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

I bloody hope so. 

nicki

emil

doyle

bewley

fricke

masters

kurtz

nki

thats a good basis of improving the league 

What an absolutely disgraceful post. 

Kasprzak is better than all these 'Wet Wipes'. :mad:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Drew Kemp is another example. He recently admitted he was told not to sign for anyone else as he was guaranteed a ride for a club, but then was let down by that club who signed someone else and left him without a ride. He could have named that club, but to his credit he didn’t do that and kept it professional. Holder could learn a thing or two by someone over ten years his junior!

3 hours ago, 89buttons said:

My thoughts indeed, means the club can just do the same thing again & again! I'm sure it wouldn't have harmed Kemp's relationship with the club if he politely pointed out they offered him a spot, but then picked someone else?

7 hours ago, Aries said:

Not in their best interest really. Clubs might be wary of signing riders who air their dirty laundry in public. 

In normal working life if I’ve worked/dealt with someone whose been totally unprofessional and screwed me over I’m going to warn friends and colleagues about said companies behaviour

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

In normal working life if I’ve worked/dealt with someone whose been totally unprofessional and screwed me over I’m going to warn friends and colleagues about said companies behaviour

Exactly,why hide behind reality,that’s the problem with the world today, say what u want especially the truths,that in turn exposes the crubs to all in sport or life in general

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

That’s fine, this is a bit different though isn’t it? He hasn’t just warned friends and colleagues has he

20 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

Exactly,why hide behind reality,that’s the problem with the world today, say what u want especially the truths,that in turn exposes the crubs to all in sport or life in general

Nah. Can you imagine if everyone who felt hard done by decided to go on instagram or any kind of social media to slag off whoever it was they were annoyed about, and in turn ruin that club/persons upcoming publicity promotion of their new gear? They’d be carnage. It would literally be happening every day,,,Thankfully that doesn’t happen it’s just Holder being a dick which isn’t surprising is it? There’s 2 sides to every story and this is clearly a case of wires crossed. There seems to be a power struggle going on at Peterborough at the moment than nobody knows the full details of. Holder was never riding in a Buster team, maybe the new sponsor got a little ahead of himself and thought he could do a deal but jumped the gun and has had to backtrack? Hardly crime of the century is it? Holder may feel upset and annoyed sure, but take it on the chin like a man and stop acting like a bellend. 

Edited by Aries
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Aries said:

Nah. Can you imagine if everyone who felt hard done by decided to go on instagram or any kind of social media to slag off whoever it was they were annoyed about, and in turn ruin that club/persons upcoming publicity promotion of their new gear? They’d be carnage. It would literally be happening every day,,,Thankfully that doesn’t happen it’s just Holder being a dick which isn’t surprising is it? There’s 2 sides to every story and this is clearly a case of wires crossed. There seems to be a power struggle going on at Peterborough at the moment than nobody knows the full details of. Holder was never riding in a Buster team, maybe the new sponsor got a little ahead of himself and thought he could do a deal but jumped the gun and has had to backtrack? Hardly crime of the century is it? Holder may feel upset and annoyed sure, but take it on the chin like a man and stop acting like a bellend. 

If it was someone like a Dan Bewley or Max Fricke (lads who seem to carry themselves in the right way) teeing off on social media then I probably would take them for what they are saying, but since it’s Holder who has a history of throwing his toys out the pram it makes me think there was two side to this story 

11 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Wouldn’t expect you to say anything else Lisa, Holder will do no wrong in your eyes. You think this sort of thing doesn’t go on all the time? Don’t be naive of course it does. Not everyone lights the blue touch paper and blabs on social media though. Your lot for instance signed a rider last winter that had already signed for someone else months earlier. It’s business, it happens. 

They've done it again to Plymouth this winter too allegedly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

Have they signed Lindback?  :blink:

Is he still in the big hoos or is he back out yet