British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

11 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Peterborough Panthers is worth nothing with no home from October maybe that is the time to pick it up.

Well MT has the land and is committed to make the Panthers a title chasing team. He has the land, he has the money. There is no excuse at the end of the season for him not to buy the club for next to nothing and complete his plan for you. I genuinely hope he does for speedways sake.But I wouldn’t hold your breath.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Buster has all the power.

Just have a sneaky feeling MT thinks he can see out the Showground and take over after as the club will effectively be extinct. 

The issue is, Buster, through spite, will hang on to the rights for Peterborough & run a National League team at King's Lynn, just to keep his promotional rights active.

Tomlin will have to pay money, that's the be all & end all of this situation. 

Yes, he would have to pay and maybe he's now preferring to sit on his "speedway money" and waiting to see what happens not just with Peterborough but the whole speedway situation in the UK.

Maybe he could finance a large indoor arena which could be multipurpose for speedway, horse jumping, monster trucks and karts (not all at same time, though). Is there anything like that anywhere else in the region yet?

Just now, Flappy said:

Ultimately this is all Busters responsibility it's his business after all. 

The fact he was heard last night he'd rather run guests than spend big on a number 1 says it all.  He and MT between them need to get it all sorted asap.

I’m sure you are talking to riders.It’s not easy to get a top rider to come over.He got NP probably at a great cost. Now he is trying again no doubt. If MT doesn’t dig deep after what he promised, then ……..

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I’m sure you are talking to riders.It’s not easy to get a top rider to come over.He got NP probably at a great cost. Now he is trying again no doubt. If MT doesn’t dig deep after what he promised, then ……..

Zagar was agreed then wanted more money 

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He got NP probably at a great cost.

which Nicki has no doubt paid back

3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Zagar was agreed then wanted more money 

At least it shows Buster is trying .

The Guest facility only lasts for 28 days if the rule applies to us.

2 minutes ago, stevehone said:

which Nicki has no doubt paid back

He may well have done. But my point was that Buster did the deal and brought NP back, so he is trying.Now he has tried Zagar apparently, so he hasn’t though fudge it like some are saying..

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He may well have done. But my point was that Buster did the deal and brought NP back, so he is trying.Now he has tried Zagar apparently, so he hasn’t though fudge it like some are saying..

He has though.

Just pay Zagar the money he wants and then our team becomes more competitive, Instead of choosing to run with R/R or an engine room Guest at No.1.

Failing to meet Zagar's asking price = Lack of commitment and desire to turn our campaign around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Maybe Buster is a passionate wooden spoon collector...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Maybe Buster is a passionate wooden spoon collector...:rolleyes:

Lynn have been for years. He’s now just decided that Peterborough are too do the same, be 3 times in 4 seasons, laughable 

53 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Ultimately this is all Busters responsibility it's his business after all. 

The fact he was heard last night he'd rather run guests than spend big on a number 1 says it all.  He and MT between them need to get it all sorted asap.

Is this actually true??? That is a joke too years of loyal support from fans

10 minutes ago, TTT said:

He has though.

Just pay Zagar the money he wants and then our team becomes more competitive, Instead of choosing to run with R/R or an engine room Guest at No.1.

Failing to meet Zagar's asking price = Lack of commitment and desire to turn our campaign around.

Another glaring example of your double standards again slanted against Chapman ............... one your one hand:- "Buster pay Zagar no matter how MUCH he demands" ........... now on your other hand "Buster let MT take ownership no matter how LITTLE he wants to pay you for the club so that we (that is the Royal "we") can get this done with"

I used to think that you were an intelligent poster ........... however your hatred of Buster or anything even remotely connected to him (eg RW) speaks volumes!

You use arguments like "Buster even fell out with his own son" ............... yeah right.....  like Busters the only guy in the world that has ever fallen out with his own son!!!

Im afraid that there a few Panthers supporters (NOTE .... not all) that act like petulant children when things aren't going their way....... when in fact they have no idea what's going on behind the scenes (and before you accuse .... no, I know no more than you).

2 minutes ago, DizzAssStar said:

Another glaring example of your double standards again slanted against Chapman ............... one your one hand:- "Buster pay Zagar no matter how MUCH he demands" ........... now on your other hand "Buster let MT take ownership no matter how LITTLE he wants to pay you for the club so that we (that is the Royal "we") can get this done with"

I used to think that you were an intelligent poster ........... however your hatred of Buster or anything even remotely connected to him (eg RW) speaks volumes!

You use arguments like "Buster even fell out with his own son" ............... yeah right.....  like Busters the only guy in the world that has ever fallen out with his own son!!!

Im afraid that there a few Panthers supporters (NOTE .... not all) that act like petulant children when things aren't going their way....... when in fact they have no idea what's going on behind the scenes (and before you accuse .... no, I know no more than you).

Nothing double standards about it, KL fans are just defending Buster out of loyalty.

1. Guest facility is granted for 28 days only if we have to abide by the rules

2. Lack of Heat Leaders are willing to ride in Britain so beggars can't be choosers.

3. Zagar willing to ride for a price that Buster is refusing to pay

So what is Buster going to do after 28 Days if nobody else makes themselves available at a cheaper rate? Book Jack Smith to guest at No.1 if we have to abide by the rulebook?