British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

11 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Say that he did a deal with the landlords that got us a 2023 season with the proviso to go quietly when the season finished and not make a fuss in-between?

That'll be utterly mental

11 hours ago, Flappy said:

That'll be utterly mental

Why? I'm sure that when he stood on the centre green with the club facing a July 2023 deadline and no future season, I'd say that most supporters would have taken that scenario for the prize of a 2023 season? All he said was that it would give the club additional time to find a new home that would hopefully be the equal of the EoES. There was no mention (that I can remember) of any hope of an EoES extension even though the developers' plans had yet to be submitted or that the local plan was in place with its provision for existing facilities/users ie. Peterborough Speedway presumably? I'm in no way saying that's what happened or was negotiated but at the time I wouldn't call that mental.

Edited by Crump99

As BV it seems can now use Keynan Rew as a guest when hes on an assessed average, 

That must mean Peterborough cant use this as an excuse now and can use Sayfutinov now that the rule has been changed :D

Unless the rule is only for BV that is

12 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

As BV it seems can now use Keynan Rew as a guest when hes on an assessed average, 

That must mean Peterborough cant use this as an excuse now and can use Sayfutinov now that the rule has been changed :D

Maybe with it being an "off night" for the Aces it was agreed to let them use Rew just to get the meeting on..

Meaning they can then continue the cup rounds and get it out of the way...

All in the interests of Speedway obviously...:rolleyes::D

I see Ipswich have managed to sign a replacement rider.......

4 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Hardly a ground breaking signing .Panthers is put up with the 5h1te on offer. Just hit buster where it hurts his pocket . 

21 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Would he come in on his 2003 Champ converted average which is 7.80 =5.20? 

If so, who would you bring him in for.

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Would he come in on his 2003 Champ converted average which is 7.80 =5.20? 

If so, who would you bring him in for.

Take your pick.  Andersen or Cook 

40 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Take your pick.  Andersen or Cook 

Not sure if I would

4 hours ago, hans fan said:

Hardly a ground breaking signing .Panthers is put up with the 5h1te on offer. Just hit buster where it hurts his pocket . 

Or just hit him, full stop

20 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Can't see Sayfutdinov guesting for anyone this season

• Like 1

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/other-sport/lawson-in-v-lynn-as-peterborough-panthers-close-in-on-a-new-number-one-4144251

Don't get too excited as if it's the rider I'm told NKI goes to 1.  Very good rider around Peterborough but not a number 1 and further below the limit.

It'll Help but the team needs another 2-3 changes in top of that 

Edited by Flappy

No offense but NKI at No1 would make us worse than we already are unless he rediscovers the form of a few years ago..

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Flappy said:

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/other-sport/lawson-in-v-lynn-as-peterborough-panthers-close-in-on-a-new-number-one-4144251

Don't get too excited as if it's the rider I'm told NKI goes to 1.  Very good rider around Peterborough but not a number 1 and further below the limit.

It'll Help but the team needs another 2-3 changes in top of that 

Buczkowski?