British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

21 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

So who wanted us to replace Ben Cook with Craig Cook?

@Flappy

@Gasser90

Still would..... 

• Haha 5

Im not getting too excited...Lynn are the 2nd worst team in the league and we've borrowed one of the best number ones's in the league..and Kk and Klindt didn't turn up..

Agreed.

Tungate signing and putting Niels to 1 will weaken us, so nice to have a win :lol:

Little talk floating round the pits tonight that Andersen is on his way out, nicki P has helped us get one of his polish team mates to come over. Maybe pludra or chuganov ? 

• Haha 1

I would bring in Tungate if he's available but NKI at No1 is not a good move..how many races has he won this year?

Edited by chrismorton

13 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Little talk floating round the pits tonight that Andersen is on his way out, nicki P has helped us get one of his polish team mates to come over. Maybe pludra or chuganov ? 

Nicki P owes us a favour.

Hopefully Michelsen?

1 minute ago, chrismorton said:

I would bring in Tungsten if he's available but NKI at No1 is not a good move..how many races has he won this year?

I'd bring in Tungate for Hans.

Keep R/R for Nicki.

Edited by BassoRacingFan

Just now, BassoRacingFan said:

I'd bring in Tungate for Hans.

Keep R/R for Nicki.

Muck a Duck, it posts some sense 

15 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Fingers crossed.

Andersen was awful again tonight and would've ended up with one or two points again if he was up against half decent opposition.

Chugunov or Tarasenko would be the rider if it's true as the other riders at Grudziadz are Fricke and Jakobsen.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Flappy and TTT? 

I did but not because of form reasons, Wasn't expecting Ben to ride like that tonight or all season to be fair due to a lack of experience but fair play to the young lad.

Phenomenal stuff from him.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Makes sense with what I was told 

Tungate signing as well as a euro rider that's become available due to grading whatever that means 

Edited by Flappy

Don't know if any Peterborough fans saw in the Champ section that Piratecast are doing a live show on YT that will include some Q+A 's with Ben Cook this Thursday at 7pm. I am sure they will welcome any questions from Peterborough fans if anyone is interested. As I am sure they will ask about him riding in the Prem as well, although it will be more Poole based stuff. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Makes sense with what I was told 

Tungate signing as well as a euro rider that's become available due to grading whatever that means 

Yep hearing exactly the same, I heard pedersen actually played a big part in helping us find someone else so all credit to him if we get the deal over the line, we won’t have an out and out number 1 if it’s own of nickis team mates from grudiez. However we will have a solid 1-7 all capable of getting between 6-8 a meeting at least 

• Like 1

I was also pleasantly surprised to see the two tractors out tonight as well…and I don’t mean Kindt and KK

29 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Don’t be surprised to see terasenko