British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Forget him hes going back into the Stars team IF he gets fit again this season,  

Which is exactly what I would have expected!  

39 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Why do you say WE when your displayed team is Kings Lynn ?

Sponsor of the Panthers 

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

PETERBOROUGH can confirm that next Monday’s (June 5) scheduled home meeting against Wolverhampton has been postponed.
We have been working closely with the stadium over availability issues and supporters who were present for the Bank Holiday meeting against Leicester will be aware that a major event is due to take place involving use of the infield and facilities.
We would like to thank our landlords for working with us to enable that meeting to take place; however, it is unfortunately not possible for us to stage next Monday’s meeting.
A new date for Wolves to visit will be confirmed, and the next home meeting is on Monday June 26 when the Crendon Panthers take on Belle Vue.

Neil, can you have a word with your mate in your picture to come and rescue us?

14 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Getting tired:blink:, but if i'm right....

Panthers team GSA from 1st June 38.09

If Tungate is 6.78, Tarasenko 5.00 and KK 6.86 = 18.64

NP 8.61, Hans 4.96, Worrall 6.25 =19.82 Or Basso, Cook in place of Richie, would still fit, with some to spare if my calculations are right.

Tungates last GSA is 6.61

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

That's the conundrum isn't it? Great news if true but then the other side of that scenario snaps back and hits you in the face on its return.

For sure

If the product being dished up is still second rate pish then really whats the point anymore , Panthers fans have been dragged through the ringer for years now with the will they wont they crap every  season , if the products the same I vote shut it down and lets all have some peace.

31 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Sponsor of the Panthers 

What the one with the Lynn fan club 

“It’s the No.1 we’ve been crying out for and for me, it’s the biggest signing in King’s Lynn’s modern history.”

Yes I am jealous probably just as much as they were when Allit and Buster were lifting the league title two seasons ago but this feels so hollow given what we've been told.  

I know budget will be used as the excuse but where's the Pedersen budget gone? .

If Tarasenko is given a 5 average we will be 2.87 under the limit still and for me that's not acceptable 

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

The club shouldn't sit on it's a$$ and just admire itself though, they still need a new site asap. 

Agreed but it’s better than nothing considering the challenges of buying land in this area right now, however there does need to be a long term plan if we are going to continue instead of limping along like we are atm at the showground

2 hours ago, JoeW436 said:

The planning application is vague at best so I can’t see the diggers moving in there anytime soon so that is good news if true 

The planning application hasn’t been made public yet. Any day soon I have been told for the last three weeks.

1 minute ago, Mick Bratley said:

You continue to talk utter shyte. When are you going learn numbnuts that you embarrass yourself and the club you support with your endless drivel.

I am not sure whether he/she actually supports a club.I think he/she just likes to post rubbish on here for reactions which he/she invariably gets.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

I heard a rumour that the Pedersen budget has gone towards the Laguta signing for Lynn.

Panthers have no £ for a number 1.

No you didn't

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I am not sure whether he/she actually supports a club.I think he/she just likes to post rubbish on here for reactions which he/she invariably gets.

Unfortunately he isn’t the only one but your on the money.

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

“It’s the No.1 we’ve been crying out for and for me, it’s the biggest signing in King’s Lynn’s modern history.”

Yes I am jealous probably just as much as they were when Allit and Buster were lifting the league title two seasons ago but this feels so hollow given what we've been told.  

I know budget will be used as the excuse but where's the Pedersen budget gone? .

If Tarasenko is given a 5 average we will be 2.87 under the limit still and for me that's not acceptable 

What about Tungate, KK, and Tarasenko,  for NP, Hans, and one of Worrall, Basso , Cook. Not ideal i know. But would make you strong at home.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

What about Tungate, KK, and Tarasenko,  for NP, Hans, and one of Worrall, Basso , Cook. Not ideal i know. But would make you strong at home.

According to another user KK has already put his UK equipment up for sale...

• Like 1