British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

1 hour ago, chrismorton said:

Good signing but don't see the logic unless we bring in 1 or 2 others..we are 4.5pts under the limit with Iversen at number 1 now..it actually makes us weaker.

NkI isnt a number  1 any more..K.Lynn and P.boro look set for the bottom 2....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

That means what exactly? 

Artem is Vadim's uncle. Vadim's mother is Artem's sister!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I've spoken to Alex. This is nothing to do with, riders, money, Buster. It's personal and comes before speedway. If that's the best you've got.. You know MT is full of crap. He's proved it, has he not. Wheres the NP replacement?. Where's Tungate, where all this new stadium.. Where's all the sponsors he was going to bring in. Wheres the money??. 

Where's Alex?

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

Where's Alex?

Done a runner 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I've spoken to Alex. This is nothing to do with, riders, money, Buster. It's personal and comes before speedway. If that's the best you've got.. You know MT is full of crap. He's proved it, has he not. Wheres the NP replacement?. Where's Tungate, where all this new stadium.. Where's all the sponsors he was going to bring in. Wheres the money??. 

Busters still a d**k though tbf, The guy has been involved in so many broken down relationships to a point where he's giving Megan Markle a run for her money.

Tomalin is just another name on that list.....They've both let us down by not sitting down to iron differences out like mature adults, It's only us fans who've lost out at the end of the day and we may never get another chance to rectify this campaign and that's why I'm annoyed with both of them.

If we had a guaranteed future then I wouldn't be annoyed, I'd just ride the storm out but it's the threat of going out disgracefully that doesn't sit well with me.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TTT said:

If we had a guaranteed future then I wouldn't be annoyed, I'd just ride the storm out but it's the threat of going out disgracefully that doesn't sit well with me.

This 

4 hours ago, Noodles said:

Where's Alex?

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

Done a runner 

It's scary how you still Back MT .. Lets see if delivers a 10th of what he promised :P

3 hours ago, TTT said:

Busters still a d**k though tbf, The guy has been involved in so many broken down relationships to a point where he's giving Megan Markle a run for her money.

Tomalin is just another name on that list.....They've both let us down by not sitting down to iron differences out like mature adults, It's only us fans who've lost out at the end of the day and we may never get another chance to rectify this campaign and that's why I'm annoyed with both of them.

Just read what MT promised, and where have they gone wrong.. Bullsit.. All he has done is hug a mascot on the centre green

Edited by Bald Bloke

30 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just read what MT promised, and where have they gone wrong.. Bullsit.. All he has done is hug a mascot on the centre green

Buster has done nothing but wreck our season too, the blame really is 50/50.

Two adults having a stand off halfway into the season is a huge no no, Should've cleared the air straight after Holder gate, before a wheel was turned by agreeing to leave the past in the past as well as agreeing to put the business, club and fans first from that point onwards.

The drama might even start again in the near future with Buster receiving another dose of backlash if KL sign a decent replacement for Jakobsen after telling everyone that the KL team is over budget as it is, In the event of fairness Simon Lambert (Hopefully) or someone else who's just as poor should be Jakobsen's replacement imo.

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

It's scary how you still Back MT .. Lets see if delivers a 10th of what he promised :P

He's still there however 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TTT said:

Two adults having a stand off halfway into the season is a huge no no, Should've cleared the air straight after Holder gate, before a wheel was turned by agreeing to leave the past in the past as well as agreeing to put the business, club and fans first from that point onwards.

The drama might even start again in the near future with Buster receiving another dose of backlash if KL sign a decent replacement for Jakobsen after telling everyone that the KL team is over budget as it is, In the event of fairness Simon Lambert (Hopefully) or someone else who's just as poor should be Jakobsen's replacement imo.

100% this there's several more twists and turns to come in this Buster/MT saga that needs rectifying for the sake of the club.

Neither have come out of this looking great for sure, however anybody who thinks Peterborough Panthers were worth anything without a rental agreement for more than one season are quite frankly mental.

As for the second comment about replacing Jakobsen awaits Tungate for MPT now he's injured. I bet riders become available for King's Lynn all of a sudden 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

MT hasn't been given the chance to prove himself but at least he's stuck around.  Alex was given the chance, fooked it up and  done a runner.

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Noodles said:

MT hasn't been given the chance to prove himself but at least he's stuck around.  Alex was given the chance, fooked it up and  done a runner.

Alex walked away due to personal reasons which are far greater than speedway 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TTT said:

We are all aware that KL is Buster's baby, his one true love. You don't think that he would choose to invest more in the club that he cares about more? I can see why he don't want to spend his own "hard earned cash" on a Peterborough team where there is an all talk sponsor who hasn't really if we're being honest brought anything to the table after all the hype. 

It could be said that Buster has invested more into Peterborough this season already than he will at KL "it was me who did the deal with Nicki Pedersen to race at No.1, which unfortunately went wrong after one race". 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Noodles said:

MT was given a huge chance before the beginning of the season and fooked it up by not delivering on his promises.

Alex has unfortunately got a lot bigger concerns outside of speedway.To which is no ones concerns really.The problem with the invention of social media really is that everyone wants to know everyone's business.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1