British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

On 1/21/2023 at 6:20 PM, Call me wolfie said:

No facility for a rider you can’t sign

Hans Andersen in heat 2.......

Have to give the management some credit in getting Tarasenko in but how they can leave Worrall and Andersen in the team is criminal

Said yesterday, this panthers team starts 8.18 points leads than aces starting 7. Never ever going to even get close when you field a team that weak. Let alone with Andersen in it !

Panthers new number one is doing well I see… (Iversen).

just as we expected, the change has made them weaker but it’s good to see Tarasenko amongst the points. It’s a shame the issue is still with the rest of the team. 

I actually feel sorry for whoever is manager tonight driving all that way knowing full well that we are p#####g in the wind by putting out a sub standard team 4.5 points under the limit. At least the riders know they are getting payed...as for the fans..well no one cares about them do they based on this season?...I don't know why the BSPA don't step in for fielding an under strength team robbing the paying public of a sporting spectacle but in this tinpot British league I'm not surprised about that but it's wrong and shouldn't be allowed.

• Like 2

Genuinely think p’boro would be better of with simon lambert at reserve for the rest of the season as opposed to hans

Edited by LoweRacing143

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

If Hans is in the team for next Monday, I won't be attending.

The only sensible thing you have said all season

• Like 1

Hans getting owned by Jake Mulford pretty much sums up Andersen's last two years in a Panthers race suit.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

Hans getting owned by Jake Mulford pretty much sums up Andersen's last two years in a Panthers race suit.

It was sad to see them few races tonight with Hans in.

• Like 2

Can we now be done with Worrall and Anderson please 

8 hours ago, chrismorton said:

I actually feel sorry for whoever is manager tonight driving all that way knowing full well that we are p#####g in the wind by putting out a sub standard team 4.5 points under the limit. At least the riders know they are getting payed...as for the fans..well no one cares about them do they based on this season?...I don't know why the BSPA don't step in for fielding an under strength team robbing the paying public of a sporting spectacle but in this tinpot British league I'm not surprised about that but it's wrong and shouldn't be allowed.

I’m sure I can remember in the past a club could get fined for an under strength team - as you rightly say it is robbing the paying public 

• Like 1

So only a couple weeks ago Buster releases his usual im not to blame press release and stats he has nothing to do with kings lynn anymore other than owning stadium. 

Then last night he appears on tv as kings lynn team manager :rofl: 

Either the guy is a idiot or he thinks we are all the idiots

Edited by cambpanther
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, cambpanther said:

So only a couple weeks ago Buster releases his usual im not to blame press release and stats he has nothing to do with kings lynn anymore other than owning stadium. 

Then last night he appears on tv as kings lynn team manager :rofl: 

Either the guy is a idiot or he thinks we are all the idiots

Umm,  perhaps its because Alex Brady has stepped down completely,  Dale Allitt is / was in hospital.When Buster was quoted as being promoter in name only, he was. Facts straight. Get Them 

• Like 5