British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

2 hours ago, Panther1997 said:

With the new averages we are 4.96 under the limit, its disrespectful to the sport and everyone involved if no changes are made but I'm sure we wont make any.

1. Iversen 7.07
  2. B.Cook 5.22
  3. Basso 5.98
  4. Worrall 6.15
  5. Tarasenko 5.00
  6. Andersen 4.62
  7. Jenkins RS

Embarrassing 

2 hours ago, Panther1997 said:

With the new averages we are 4.96 under the limit, its disrespectful to the sport and everyone involved if no changes are made but I'm sure we wont make any.

1. Iversen 7.07
  2. B.Cook 5.22
  3. Basso 5.98
  4. Worrall 6.15
  5. Tarasenko 5.00
  6. Andersen 4.62
  7. Jenkins RS

1 hour ago, DazS said:

you want rid of Worrall he's second in averages:shock:

You could get rid of Richie and get an 11 point rider! Like Bartek? ;)

27 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You could get rid of Richie and get an 11 point rider! Like Bartek? ;)

But what about the away matches?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, chrismorton said:

MT said on Facebook last week that there would be at least one more signing very soon so I don't know what's happening with that...it's too late now though tbh the season has gone..

I think people have missed this post? Or don't believe it.

Edited by Bald Bloke

5 hours ago, chrismorton said:

MT said on Facebook last week that there would be at least one more signing very soon so I don't know what's happening with that...it's too late now though tbh the season has gone..

Buster probably hasn't informed Tomalin that any deal for Tungate is now off.

13 minutes ago, TTT said:

Buster probably hasn't informed Tomalin that any deal for Tungate is now off.

Oh of course. Silly Buster ;)

Peterborough should sign Laguta for there home matches only as well ,

Then when Panthers and Lynn meet he can ride for the home team and the away team uses a guest. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Then when Panthers and Lynn meet he can ride for the home team and the away team uses a guest. 

yes nowt wrong with that with todays made up rules

5 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Don't make jokes like this, as someone high up will think it's a good idea!

40 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Seems like a nice bloke in his interview on Eurosport. He's one that likes the grippy track. You have a gem there. From the 3 meetings he has had, all on tracks he's never seen, he has average 7.75:blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

10 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Seems like a nice bloke in his interview on Eurosport. He's one that likes the grippy track. You have a gem there. From the 3 meetings he has had, all on tracks he's never seen, he has average 7.75:blink:

Early days but as he should've been a 7 anyway.........

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Early days but as he should've been a 7 anyway.........

The fact hes on a 5 instead of a 7 is something the Peterborough promotion dont unfortunately have the forsight to use it as it should be used by making no further changes thus rendering it useless ,  there more than prepared to waste the advantageous situation and if theres a next season carry on xxxxin it up for 2024 as well, 

If hes still a 5 next season i wouldn't be surprised if hes in big demand so if Panthers run with Scrooge as the owner bye bye Tarasenko 

Edited by scoobydoo

31 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

The fact hes on a 5 instead of a 7 is something the Peterborough promotion dont unfortunately have the forsight to use it as it should be used by making no further changes thus rendering it useless ,  there more than prepared to waste the advantageous situation and if theres a next season carry on xxxxin it up for 2024 as well, 

If hes still a 5 next season i wouldn't be surprised if hes in big demand so if Panthers run with Scrooge as the owner bye bye Tarasenko 

Panthers won't be run by Scrooge next season 

24 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

He will need to miss 6 of the 12 league meetings left, not to do  the 10 meetings, and keep his assessed 5 i think?. 

I reckon you'll  need a new owner, and Lynn a new promoter. Buster must fed up to his back teeth with this season, and it was to be his last season before all the goings on.. At least you have someone who wants to buy your club, that's a start. I hope someone buys the promotion at Lynn, But anyone doing that as things stand surely must be a fan with either a fat wallet, or can bring a big sponsor with him.