British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Ye skidder1 your right in my opinion should take a break and focus on SWC, better for fans, riders and machinery all round.

@Flappy won't be impressed. Pboro are over 6 points under the limit with 1st August averages. Not that I can say anything, we're over 4!!!

9 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

@Flappy won't be impressed. Pboro are over 6 points under the limit with 1st August averages. Not that I can say anything, we're over 4!!!

Embarrassing 

47 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

A nice big fat celebratory cigar for everyone who attends the next home meeting, then. Courtesy of the owner and management

5 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Effectively no different for Ipswich with Riss starting on a 6 and contributing nothing all season....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Effectively no different for Ipswich with Riss starting on a 6 and contributing nothing all season....

Want to swap teams?

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Want to swap teams?

Yeah - go on - just for a laugh :P

19 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Yeah - go on - just for a laugh :P

And "sponsors" ?  :P

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

And "sponsors" ?  :P

I did say the team bit as in some way comparable.......the sponsor though thats like chalk and cheese so I'm out :)

• Haha 1

Panthers have 8 Home meetings left to fulfill in August.

31 July vs Wolves

7 August vs Ipswich 

21 August vs Leicester 

28 August vs Ipswich (KOC)

31 August vs Wolves 

Plus Sheffield twice & Kings Lynn once but none of these are re-scheduled yet. What do people on here predict might happen, will they all take place?

Edited by Pitch
Spellings

1 hour ago, Pitch said:

31 July vs Wolves

7 August vs Ipswich 

21 August vs Leicester 

31 August vs Wolves 

Plus Sheffield twice but not re-scheduled yet. What do people on here predict might happen, will they all take place?

That is crazy 8 home meetings before 31st August yet had several weeks with no racing Pboro just like Kings Lynn are well out of the play off places but these meetings which both clubs have will have an impact on who finishes where in the top 4 so they are important to be run before the cut off date 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pitch said:

31 July vs Wolves

7 August vs Ipswich 

21 August vs Leicester 

31 August vs Wolves 

Plus Sheffield twice & Kings Lynn once but none of these are re-scheduled yet. What do people on here predict might happen, will they all take place?

This shows how screwed the league programmes have been this season. Teams have gone weeks without a planned fixture and now the weather etc is taking its toll and teams are going to struggle to find dates.

10 hours ago, cinderfella said:

This shows how screwed the league programmes have been this season. Teams have gone weeks without a planned fixture and now the weather etc is taking its toll and teams are going to struggle to find dates.

Happened in both leagues too

Could Tomalin buy Leicester and cease the team in order for Peterborough to run there?

41 minutes ago, TTT said:

Could Tomalin buy Leicester and cease the team in order for Peterborough to run there?

It'll never get the backing from fans though. It would always have to be Leicester 

• Like 2