British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

49 minutes ago, Hackney said:

Your on the wrong site, the happy clappers have there own page on Facebook.

“Never argue with stupid people, they’ll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sheffield have signed Woffinden

Why were we not in for him? We are a bigger club than Sheffield, so we could have done it.

Edited by BassoRacingFan
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Why were we not in for him? We are a bigger club than Sheffield, so we could have done it.

Why didn’t you sign him after heat 1bend 2 meeting 1 of the season ?

24 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Bigger club? In what respect? 

Also folding at the end of the season? 

5 minutes ago, Chrisdonnelly said:

Bigger club? In what respect? 

Also folding at the end of the season? 

History.

Sheffield have done nothing in the top tier.

20 minutes ago, Haza said:

Why didn’t you sign him after heat 1bend 2 meeting 1 of the season ?

Think everyone knows the answer to that question 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Would have been nice to have seen him out practicing after the meeting last night along with Basso, Jenkins & Woj

Hes gone on a couple of seasons too many IMO. Last 5 years has had some horrible injuries. Not good to see him posting such poor scores. Hopefully calls it a day after this season.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Hes gone on a couple of seasons too many IMO. Last 5 years has had some horrible injuries. Not good to see him posting such poor scores. Hopefully calls it a day after this season.

He says he wants to go again in '24. If he was a second string / reserve I think he could still offer a lot more than Hans

• Like 1

I think Ando and Puk can still both do a job... not as heat leader or 2nd string, respectively, though. In the current BL setup I think Puk can be a decent 2nd/3rd heat leader (Danny King level) and Ando a very decent reserve come 2nd string.

If they're both still enjoying their Speedway why should they not carry on

1 hour ago, Ben91 said:

“Never argue with stupid people, they’ll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain. 

Who does Mark Twain ride for ?

16 minutes ago, iainb said:

I think Ando and Puk can still both do a job... not as heat leader or 2nd string, respectively, though. In the current BL setup I think Puk can be a decent 2nd/3rd heat leader (Danny King level) and Ando a very decent reserve come 2nd string.

If they're both still enjoying their Speedway why should they not carry on

Controversial opinion -> I'd actually re-sign NKI next year if we run purely because he's going to be on a 5 something average by the time this season's over and I doubt many riders will over the same value on a similar average.

I genuinely believe Hans will retire once this season is over after listening to BBC Radio Cambridgeshire last night.

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

With No hopes for the play offs ....

Well if PTA is right and he usually is about Lindgren replacing Laguta at KL then we need to bring in Laguta for Worrall.

Literally no excuse not to.

We’ve had some shocking performances at home this season but last night takes the biscuit for me (so far, it could get worse) didn’t make a start, constantly leaving the door wide open on a track that was tough to pass on, only Ben Cook comes out of it with any credit. I can’t remember Richie Worrall making a pass the whole season. What is going on with Ben Basso too? Gone backwards this year.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Well if PTA is right and he usually is about Lindgren replacing Laguta at KL then we need to bring in Laguta for Worrall.

Literally no excuse not to.

Well, there is.....

Dollar Dollar and maybe Artem has jacked in the British League?