British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

17 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

He fits along  with NKI Holder Cook Jenkins  and Basso  Flappys locks as you put it ,

You posted the Tungate to Peterborough , which since has turned into someone posting that Tungate isnt doing the UK via an interview in Aussie

If Peterborough did get Emil then found a decent 5pt rider they would become very serious contenders 

I did indeed, and the fact remains that Tungate agreed a deal with Peterborough ages ago. Flappy has also since stated that Tungate was in, as well as Ritchie Worrall. They can’t all fit!

37 minutes ago, Crumpet103 said:

Did he unlike it Phil ? I follow Rohan, but can find no evidence of that. 

Liked the facebook post.

Hans Andersen left a love heart on the same post so I assume he's in too.

Edited by TTT
  • Like 1

Basso, B. Cook & JJ announced.

Tungate liking a fixture post that wouldn't hold any relevance to him if he wasn't in and Hans leaving a love heart on the same post makes me think they're both in.

Flappy has stated that Chris Holder has been signed for some time so that's 6.

Last one would have to be NKI unless Nicki P fits on a reassessed average?

Edited by TTT

15 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

I did indeed, and the fact remains that Tungate agreed a deal with Peterborough ages ago. Flappy has also since stated that Tungate was in, as well as Ritchie Worrall. They can’t all fit!

It's true they cant all fit , but silly season  has got very silly now with different permutations of both Peterborough's and Ipswich's teams 

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

It's true they cant all fit , but silly season  has got very silly now with different permutations of both Peterborough's and Ipswich's teams 

Sorry for being repetitive as I keep repeating myself, but I do believe people know stuff on here and they’re not blagging. But a rider can be “in” on the Monday, and then “out” again on the Tuesday. Still, as frustrating as it can be, it’s still giving us some interesting stuff to talk about while we’re waiting for March. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TTT said:

Liked the facebook post.

Hans Andersen left a love heart on the same post so I assume he's in too.

Do you know how pathetic this sounds..."did he unlike it".."Hans left a love heart"..you must have busy lives lol

3 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Do you know how pathetic this sounds..."did he unlike it".."Hans left a love heart"..you must have busy lives lol

Rich considering you're the one getting worked up about it lol, It wouldn't bother you if you was the opposite during a miserable winters morning :rofl:

PS there's not a lot of things people can do outside on a miserable winters morning unless someone fancies recreating the musical singin' in the rain. ;)

5 minutes ago, TTT said:

Rich considering you're the one getting worked up about it lol, It wouldn't bother you if you was the opposite during a miserable winters morning :rofl:

PS there's not a lot of things people can do outside on a miserable winters morning unless someone fancies recreating the musical singin' in the rain. ;)

You could watch the Palace game for me if you are bored and tell me how bad it is looking! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You could watch the Palace game for me if you are bored and tell me how bad it is looking! 

I know how you feel tbh, My team frustrates the hell out of me too most weeks.

44 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Emil is coming.

Can you tell from the look on his face??

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Emil could be on a 5 average 

59 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

That would be ridiculous

I agree - best to make it a 6

Michael Tomalin on Facebook

3 riders confirmed with 4 more exciting coming very soon!I

I’m a winner we will be in the race for sure 

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 3