British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

1 minute ago, Haza said:

For it to work with Pboro racing at KL it be home meeting every other week so the track would have a home meeting every week Lynn one week Pboro the next and so on - bring into that stock car meetings someone would be very busy at the stadium. It might work for a season or two if a new track in Pboro was forth coming . 

As much as I want our club to survive, I can't see it financially viable over a long period of team sharing with KL.

You would be relying on a small hardcore of supporters and a few neutrals and it would be running at a substantial loss. Add to the equation that of a poor team squad and you would be racing in an empty stadium.

The dog track in Peterborough would only need a new track laying, everything else is there. Could the club not rent it from the dog track owners similar to what we are doing now at the showground.?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Haza said:

For it to work with Pboro racing at KL it be home meeting every other week so the track would have a home meeting every week Lynn one week Pboro the next and so on - bring into that stock car meetings someone would be very busy at the stadium. It might work for a season or two if a new track in Pboro was forth coming . 

If you could get a meeting on every week, Busters wage bill would double, while i would of thought  crowds  won't. Or am i seeing things wrong.? 

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

If you could get a meeting on every week, Busters wage bill would double, while i would have thought  crowds  won't. Or am i seeing things wrong.? 

No disrespect to Kings Lynn but I wouldn’t go over there to watch Peterborough Panthers, just wouldn’t feel right 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Astute businessman don’t pay over the odds for businesses what are worth nothing  in 6 months… panthers will be bleeding money  now the cack hits the fan 

We don't know the price, or do you?. But will we see if MT was chatting poo, when/if the club closes. If he don't build a track on his new site, like he said was, then he was talking crap. If the club closes he can start a new club and won't have to pay Buster nothing. We will see.

2 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

No disrespect to Kings Lynn but I wouldn’t go over there to watch Peterborough Panthers, just wouldn’t feel right 

I understand that :t:

1 minute ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Nicki left his loyal wife and traded her in for a cheap tart.

That's the kind of man he is.

Your close to the line there... But you already know that.

Edited by Bald Bloke

11 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I understand that :t:

Totally understand that - all I’m saying it could give some time to get a new track up and running - Pboro ex dog track I’d say is a no go with the houses all around it planning would be a nightmare. 
way I see it Buster needs to sell for Panthers to have a glimmer of hope to survive MT should be given a chance to get a new track up and running - new track dead in the water unless Buster sells . As for price in 6 months time value will be bugger all perhaps that’s what MT is waiting for 

6 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Speedway is Speedway his private life is nothing to do with us. An area which I think should be kept out of the thread. How do you know she’s a cheap tart. Know her personally do you?

3 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

Speedway is Speedway his private life is nothing to do with us. An area which I think should be kept out of the thread. How do you know she’s a cheap tart. Know her personally do you?

It's his mum...:wink:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Haza said:

Totally understand that - all I’m saying it could give some time to get a new track up and running - Pboro ex dog track I’d say is a no go with the houses all around it planning would be a nightmare. 
way I see it Buster needs to sell for Panthers to have a glimmer of hope to survive MT should be given a chance to get a new track up and running - new track dead in the water unless Buster sells . As for price in 6 months time value will be bugger all perhaps that’s what MT is waiting for 

Think it’s been touted for an industrial estate the dog track, just what the town needs, another industrial estate 

12 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

How low can you go? If true it's got nothing to do with you.  Like I've already said grow up. 

1 minute ago, SSL84 said:

How low can you go? If true it's got nothing to do with you.  Like I've already said grow up. 

He can’t. We are a rider down, it wouldn’t hurt if we were a fan down

Edited by rearingtogo

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

God forbid anyone doing wrong to your darling Holder. Its a wonder you ain't got a voodoo doll of Buster and sticking pins in it as we speak. Good grief :lol:

No wonder the 'speedway shambles' twitter acc has their profile photo of Buster :D

Well it was, think it might be Godfrey now looking at it. To much choice!! lol. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Haha 2

This is disgraceful from Pedersen, there must be a way he can be held accountable for this kind of action. Utter contempt for Peterborough speedway and British fans. Absolute a**hole !!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Reddan said:

This is disgraceful from Pedersen, there must be a way he can be held accountable for this kind of action. Utter contempt for Peterborough speedway and British fans. Absolute a**hole !!

The FIM need to ban him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1