British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

9 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Rob Lyon is fuming.

Said he told them Basso should be a heat leader and we're simply not good enough. 

Pleased he's spoken out 

Lyon told them he should be a heat leader?

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Lyon told them he should be a heat leader?

Shouldn't sorry.  He was fuming on radio cambs wouldn't surprise me if he quits.  

Edited by Flappy

I think all the Kings Lynn tossers should all go and p** off back down the A47 to the s*** box birdcage arena..bring back Ged..at least he gave a S*** and kept the fans in the loop!..I'm sick of this crap.

Edited by chrismorton
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Shouldn't sorry.  He was fuming on radio cambs wouldn't surprise me if he quits.  

He’s better than tonight, but not a heat leader for sure.I thought he was a 50/50 on his average

2 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I think all the Kings Lynn tossers should all go a p** off back down the A47..bring back Ged..at least he gave a S***!

Wow…. You said you didn’t care anymore 2 days ago. Make your mind up..Clown

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I think all the Kings Lynn tossers should all go and p** off back down the A47 to the rubbish box arena..bring back Ged..at least he gave a S*** and kept the fans in the loop!

By sending riders to Poland and getting banned 

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He’s better than tonight, but not a heat leader for sure.I thought he was a 50/50 on his average

He expected him to kick on this season 

Just now, Flappy said:

He expected him to kick on this season 

He might, but without looking I think he was on just over a 6?

3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

By sending riders to Poland and getting banned 

Very Ironic in the fact that one Panthers owner let a Holder go and another won't let a Holder in 

• Haha 2

Watching the BSN stream tonight on my season pass and I've got to say that Rob Lyon looks deflated and who can blame him.

I wouldn't be shocked to hear him step down in the near future because he really looked like a guy who's on the verge of quitting.

Just now, TTT said:

Watching the BSN stream tonight on my season pass and I've got to say that Rob Lyon looks deflated and who can blame him.

I wouldn't be shocked to hear him step down in the near future because he really looked like a guy who's on the verge of quitting.

Might be the straw that breaks the camels back and even the most deluded panthers supporters will realise things are on a rapid decline if they haven’t already 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I think all the Kings Lynn tossers should all go and p** off back down the A47 to the s*** box birdcage arena..bring back Ged..at least he gave a S*** and kept the fans in the loop!..I'm sick of this crap.

Enough of the abuse, thank you. There is no need unless you aren't intelligent enough to make your point without it.

• Like 3