British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Could someone not call Busters bluff at this point? Since the club is supposedly finished why would he not accept a small amount since there pretty much isn’t anything to buy? An individual or group with some passion and integrity could keep fighting to have these conversations with AEPG and the council…rather than Buster.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I might be wrong here, so forgive me. This is a genuine question  BTW. Is that the man who let a contracted PB rider, ride for his other club leaving your fans and team mates in the poo for money. 

Nonsense. The money from Torun was paid to the club, not Ged. 

2 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Nonsense. The money from Torun was paid to the club, not Ged. 

The club benefit .. Ged, but the fans are robbed of a proper meeting, and seeing their top rider. Winner winner chicken dinner:rofl:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I might be wrong here, so forgive me. This is a genuine question  BTW. Is that the man who let a contracted PB rider, ride for his other club leaving your fans and team mates in the poo for money. 

Shut up for once will you..he made one mistake for a lad who had the world at his feet who he thought he was helping and that's all idiots like you can remember..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LittleMissChatterbox said:

I am Ged Rathbone’s partner and he sold Buster a very profitable club, I assure you the club was not going under and didn’t need saving and if it hadn’t been sold would have continued 

This is getting even more confusing. Why would Keith Chapman turn down a monetary offer for the club, and instead simply close it at the end of the season and make absolutely nothing? That just doesn’t make any sense to me. Again, more questions than answers. I’m not denying that Ged Rathbone made an offer by the way I honestly have no idea. This whole thing stinks to high heaven and very little seems to make any sense. Can you please answer just one question if you’re allowed? If Ged Rathbone had any offer accepted this year for Peterborough, where did he plan on running the Speedway in 2024?

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

The club benefit .. Ged, but the fans are robbed of a proper meeting, and seeing their top rider. Winner winner chicken dinner:rofl:

Seriously, somebody ban this clown from the Peterborough thread

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Could someone not call Busters bluff at this point? Since the club is supposedly finished why would he not accept a small amount since there pretty much isn’t anything to buy? An individual or group with some passion and integrity could keep fighting to have these conversations with AEPG and the council…rather than Buster.

You've had one all season long....  MT where is he now??

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

You've had one all season long....  MT where is he now??

Where did I mention MT? I think he’s a big a clown as the other bloke trust me.

1 minute ago, chrismorton said:

2 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Shut up for once will you..he made one mistake for a lad who had the world at his feet who he thought he was helping and that's all idiots like you can remember..

No. He fooked up. I'm not clown btw. Trust me.

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

No. He fooked up. I'm not clown btw. Trust me.

You and your mate Buster..both clowns

4 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Where did I mention MT? I think he’s a big a clown as the other bloke trust me.

Could someone not call Busters bluff at this point? Since the club is supposedly finished why would he not accept a small amount since there pretty much isn’t anything to buy? An individual or group with some passion and integrity could keep fighting to have these conversations with AEPG and the council…rather than Buster.

You didn't, but it has been clear that MT wanted to buy it at the start of the season. So now is his chance

44 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

You and your mate Buster..both clowns

Truth hurts,,, My PM's are always open.. But you wont...

Edited by Bald Bloke

27 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Clean the fooking bogs. He's MT mate. Probably jacked to help his mate get it for next to nowt. I still don't think MT with all his money will end up doing anything constructive..

Not having a pop at you I'm just being honest with you BB, You're the only one on this entire forum that defends Buster 24/7 which speaks volumes doesn't it? 

It's not like he's a divisive character where half of the forum loves him while the other half doesn't, In regards to Buster the criticism always out ways the positive feedback by an overwhelming margin and that's on situations that doesn't even involve anything Peterborough related either which also speaks volumes. 

At least Carl is still trying to put out a positive message by encouraging others to carry on fighting for the club like Mick Bratley has done, All Buster has done is encourage everyone to give up all hope now and don't bother typing out a simple objection letter that wouldn't take too much time out of their day and that is wrong because you still have something to fight for as it stands.

Peterborough Speedway is on life support but it's not completely dead yet, The club still has a pulse outside of Buster Chapman's brain cells if he's even got any.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Not having a pop at you I'm just being honest with you BB, You're the only one on this entire forum that defends Buster 24/7 which speaks volumes doesn't it? 

It's not like he's a divisive character where half of the forum loves him while the other half doesn't, In regards to Buster the criticism always out ways the positive feedback by an overwhelming margin and that's on situations that doesn't even involve anything Peterborough related either which also speaks volumes. 

At least Carl is still trying to put out a positive message by encouraging others to carry on fighting for the club like Mick Bratley has done, All Buster has done is encourage everyone to give up all hope now and don't bother typing out a simple objection letter that wouldn't take too much time out of their day and that is wrong because you still have something to fight for as it stands.

Peterborough Speedway is on life support but it's not completely dead yet, The club still has a pulse outside of Buster Chapman's brain cells if he's even got any.

Chapman is no saint, not many people are. But I’m struggling to understand where the likes of you and Flappy are coming from here with regards to Keith Chapman. do you genuinely believe that Chapman has refused a cash offer to buy the club, and instead plans to just close it down for nothing out of pure spite and lose the money offered? Why would he do that? He’s a business man he’s not daft. 

19 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

If you don't like reading his posts then put him on ignore, really simple.

• Like 3