British Speedway Forum

46 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Is that with British discounts?

Yes.But looking at the averages again,Schlein and Andersen wouldn't fit if we retain Worrall. 

Edited by Tommy Sweetman

31 minutes ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

Yes.But looking at the averages again,Schlein and Andersen wouldn't fit if we retain Worrall. 

Oh ok so it’s basically a 4 pointer Aussie or Sedgmen, I can’t see us dropping both Nick and Steve to fit in Andersen, it makes no sense.

or a complete surprise no one’s even thought of.

Edited by Call me wolfie

2 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Oh ok so it’s basically a 4 pointer Aussie or Sedgmen, I can’t see us dropping both Nick and Steve to fit in Andersen, it makes no sense.

or a complete surprise no one’s even thought of.

Yep that's right,it actually should have been 39.78 with Rory and Hans.              Not sure who that rider could have been who someone speculated to be signing for Wolves and apparently to have ridden for virtually every other Prem team.

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

Is that with British discounts?

It's not correct. We would be half a point over with Andersen 

8 minutes ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

Yep that's right,it actually should have been 39.78 with Rory and Hans.              Not sure who that rider could have been who someone speculated to be signing for Wolves and apparently to have ridden for virtually every other Prem team.

No nor me to be honest, Hans Andersen and Scotty fit the bill but not looking likely it’s either of them now. Craig Cook has done the rounds lately but would CVS go there?

Edited by Call me wolfie

No nor me to be honest, Hans Andersen and Scotty fit the bill but not looking likely it’s either of them now. Craig Cook has done the rounds lately but would CVS go there?

I couldn’t really see CVS going for cookie but does he fit in the averages for us next season?

Scott's not doing Premiership in 2023. Hans has not been named anywhere yet!

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Scott's not doing Premiership in 2023. Hans has not been named anywhere yet!

I know but doesn’t fit if it’s Rory and Steve

38 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

I know but doesn’t fit if it’s Rory and Steve

When the guy made that remark about the mystery rider,he probably didn't think Morris would be leaving Wolves.Until we hear otherwise then it's just speculation.

18 minutes ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

When the guy made that remark about the mystery rider,he probably didn't think Morris would be leaving Wolves.Until we hear otherwise then it's just speculation.

You never know on here whether someone is in the know or just repeating what they’ve heard elsewhere, taking it as gospel.

So a rumour says Tom Brennan could be off from BV, how about Rory Schlein, Tom Brennan and Hans Andersen for the final 3 places.

Edited by Call me wolfie

42 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

So a rumour says Tom Brennan could be off from BV, how about Rory Schlein, Tom Brennan and Hans Andersen for the final 3 places.

Reading his twitter posts it seem like a thank you and goodbye to BV, but could be reading too much into it! 

31 minutes ago, screm said:

Looks like another signing announcement in the morning.

I Wonder who it is? Things maybe a little clearer after this one.

43 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Why would BV let Brennan go ? He's the type of rider every team needs, young and only going to get better. Also good to watch.