British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Better sides in the league ..Need a win ....

4 minutes ago, noaksey said:

It is when it's against King's Lynn tbf

First home meeting of the season is the one you are most likely to lose. 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Know what u mean ...but a few k.Lynn riders dont ride M.G that well....Should  be a home win....

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not against Kings Lynn it isn't 

Wolves have signed Nicholls! 

Deal is for 28 days

Edited by lisa-colette

Nicholls is nearly 2 points lower so it’s a weakening on paper. Thankfully he has started the season on fire and should be great value at MG, I just worry about him away from the Green.

Id have still gone with guests away from home but I guess with other clubs racing we might not get the rider we would prefer.

8 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Nicholls is nearly 2 points lower so it’s a weakening on paper. Thankfully he has started the season on fire and should be great value at MG, I just worry about him away from the Green.

Id have still gone with guests away from home but I guess with other clubs racing we might not get the rider we would prefer.

Nicholls is almost unbeatable at MG and is good at most English tracks and as you say on fire at the moment. Bit strange though considering he said he didnt want to do premiership this season. A very popular guest i would imagjne .

10 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Nicholls is almost unbeatable at MG and is good at most English tracks and as you say on fire at the moment. Bit strange though considering he said he didnt want to do premiership this season. A very popular guest i would imagjne .

Belle Vue and Kings Lynn away matches for Wolves in the next 7 days. We'll know more about Nicholls after those 2, we know he's very good at Monmore but he's still a 5 pointer replacing a 7 pointer 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He didn't want to do premiership because it clashed with his tv work he will be doing summaries for eurosport when the league starts being shown which I believe is in May 

38 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Nicholls has always been fab around M.G ...suits both him and Wolves ...away might be a different story ...

51 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

On the back of a very poor year for him in 2022, even at the Green not as good as usual. But yes, started the season in fine form.

Scotts TV commitments won’t start till end of this month for GP’s and mid May for the league so I’m sure he is ok and happy with short term signing. Appears to suit both parties.

• Like 1

Scott will be  45 yrs old in May good luck to him I say we should  make the most of him while we  can , every match at his age is a bonus and he is doing the business as well .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Not strange, he'll be doing 28 days rather than 200+.

1 hour ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

And he hates B.V track .....

He's not that bad had some decent meetings last year