British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

The new averages make interesting reading, since the last set our combined average has dropped by around 3.5 points meaning as things stand we could actually strengthen by around 1.8 points rather than have to lose someone.

They will be our final averages as playoffs aren’t included.

Now we understand the thrashing at Lynn last week.

12 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Now we understand the thrashing at Lynn last week.

I can’t believe you’d suggest such a thing. Just an off night I’m sure 

• Haha 1

Latest GSA's will be music to CVS' ears.

Top 5 should all return now.

10 hours ago, TTT said:

Latest GSA's will be music to CVS' ears.

Top 5 should all return now.

A new number 6 do we think provided he can agree terms with the top 5?

I wonder if it might be time for a bit if a reboot. 

More riders may see Wolves as an option over Sweden as things decline there and Morris may be past his sell by date. 

Might be worth looking at the better Danes coming through the ranks as wolves historically tapped that market well. 

Kemp has been a massive disappointment in PL and CL and will need to be careful he isn't the new Bickley, back to NDL as main league. 

Flint is worth progressing with. 

I wonder if they have rising star scheme again they might be able to entice Gilkes or Edwards. Certainly not any worse than Kemp. 

16 minutes ago, HGould said:

More riders may see Wolves as an option over Sweden as things decline there and Morris may be past his sell by date. 

Might be worth looking at the better Danes coming through the ranks as wolves historically tapped that market well. 

Kemp has been a massive disappointment in PL and CL and will need to be careful he isn't the new Bickley, back to NDL as main league. 

I wonder if they have rising star scheme again they might be able to entice Gilkes or Edwards. Certainly not any worse than Kemp. 

Do me a favour. He has been fine in CL. His average has gone up nearly 2 points. He has pushed both Cook's down to reserve at different times this season and hasn't gone back there himself. Not sure what you were expecting tbh! 

Anyway back to Wolves...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kemp's best chance of a PL place next season might be back to Ipswich as an average fits reserve to help compensate Doyle's high average 

40 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Do me a favour. He has been fine in CL. His average has gone up nearly 2 points. He has pushed both Cook's down to reserve at different times this season and hasn't gone back there himself. Not sure what you were expecting tbh! 

Anyway back to Wolves...

hook the stalker time.

29 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Kemp's best chance of a PL place next season might be back to Ipswich as an average fits reserve to help compensate Doyle's high average 

If RS continues is his only hope, on merit, a few others have now gone past him in the pecking order.

53 minutes ago, HGould said:

hook the stalker time.

Oh you mean, you talk s*** about Poole riders on every other teams thread and I have to go round correcting you! 

Good to know it is just you trolling and not that you actually think Kemp is just a NL rider. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HGould said:

Would prefer to see Thorssell back in team instead of Morris.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Would prefer to see Thorssell back in team instead of Morris.

And Fast Freddie has always said he'd come back to Monmore before he retires. Not sure what average he would return on though.                    

Edited by Tommy Sweetman
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh you mean, you talk s*** about Poole riders on every other teams thread and I have to go round correcting you! 

Good to know it is just you trolling and not that you actually think Kemp is just a NL rider. 

I think Kemp will end up as a moderate current CL level second string at best. 

Can't see any progress, think he's hit a ceiling. 

Most of his problems are in his head. 

Nothing to do with Poole. Indeed if he can't progress there where can he? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, noaksey said:

A new number 6 do we think provided he can agree terms with the top 5?

Think Kemp will be swapped for someone like Nicholls.

• Like 1