British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague round 3 Sunday 28th April Live on TV

7 hours ago, orion said:

I would say the racing in the UK is miles better than Poland. . The Polish league itself is also pretty stupid with teams so much stronger  than others.. Everyone knows what the final is before the start  of the season ..Most of the matches are like Man City playing Barnet at football.

think krosno who finished bottom would be close to top of our premiership league 

14 hours ago, mikebv said:

Excellent meeting again from Poland...

Emil...

B)

And, a great ride from Tai to protect Kowalski...

Polish Speedway...

As we often say, if only we could run the UK version with the same level of competition and credibility...

Lucky Losers not much credibility in that...As for competition we knew who was going to be in the final before the season started.. should have just got on with the final and saved time.

7 minutes ago, DazS said:

think krosno who finished bottom would be close to top of our premiership league 

And Burnley would win the Andorra League. Not sure what point your trying to make..Krosno were always going to come bottom 

cant help you out there, go on then ill try the class of riders should explain it. also the stupid polish league producing the best younger riders in the world. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DazS said:

cant help you out there, go on then ill try the class of riders should explain it. also the stupid polish league producing the best younger riders in the world. 

Not sure what your  trying to explain .I said the rules make the league uncompetitive. Not sure Poland having the best Young riders has to do with that point Thou I would say the best young riders in the last few years have been the Brits and Bewley and Lambert . . Can't remember any young Poles making into the GP outright of late 

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Extraleague have announced total attendances for the 64  matches so far in 2023 - 603,541 average 9430- which is higher than 2022

But approx 1,000 less per meeting less than in both 2018 and 2019

4 minutes ago, topsoil said:

But approx 1,000 less per meeting less than in both 2018 and 2019

yes but dont forget all the people we lost during the covid scam i mean scare.

20 hours ago, orion said:

And Burnley would win the Andorra League. Not sure what point your trying to make..Krosno were always going to come bottom 

Not sure that’s true - they were within a sniff of staying up but a combo of the track issues, losing KK and replacing him with somebody who can’t score a point and Swidnicki who looked an okay signing forgetting how to ride a bike this year hasn’t helped their cause.

On 8/27/2023 at 8:20 PM, Fromafar said:

Robert Lambert needs to Ruthless of his leathers and replace it with Gater.Can’t pass wind when it matters

Depends on your definition of 'when it matters' I suppose but that's incredibly harsh. He's always been a racer and not a gater since he started racing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Depends on your definition of 'when it matters' I suppose but that's incredibly harsh. He's always been a racer and not a gater since he started racing.

Might have got this wrong ,but I thought he made a pass for Kl v Bv last Thursdayn heat  to win the match for them.. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, orion said:

Might have got this wrong ,but I thought he made a pass for Kl v Bv last Thursdayn heat  to win the match for them.. 

He did it on the last bend in heat 15 of an Exraliga meeting passing Zmarzlik to secure the win too. And in the SWC final.