British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague round 3 Sunday 28th April Live on TV

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Is there anywhere where there is an official list of 2023 signings for the Ekstraliga? It's all just messy bits and pieces of news scattered across various Polish websites and there's a lot of missing information? I've tried putting together the lists of who's signed for who so far and it's very confusing and I feel like I'm missing a lot of information on many clubs i.e. is the likes of Krakowiak, Pludra and Lobodzinski staying at GKM? What are the u-24 squads going to be?

Cheers

This is where it will be https://speedwayteams2023.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR2QzeE9vbdcKqyCjnsTT038qQHB1wRUWi6gV22GNqv7OWT4hSFVLLRuucs

• Like 2

A Polish journalist has tweeted the following (translation):

Russians with Polish passports will join the tournament in November and sign contracts with their clubs. The official decision on their admission will be made by March (they have to meet additional requirements), but now the matter is almost a foregone conclusion

• Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 3:02 PM, racers and royals said:

Not yet but Stewmac will be doing one shortly( it will be on Facebook but i will link it as soon as he does it)

Michelsen has left Lublin and joins Czestochowa

Sorry I didn't see this reply. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, much appreciated. And thanks to Stewmac for his hard work

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JCookie said:

A Polish journalist has tweeted the following (translation):

Russians with Polish passports will join the tournament in November and sign contracts with their clubs. The official decision on their admission will be made by March (they have to meet additional requirements), but now the matter is almost a foregone conclusion

Fingers crossed

29 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Laguta on Instagram saying hes back at Wroclaw 

They're going to be the team to beat imo

Maciej, tai, artem, pawlicki, Bewley, kowalski, curzytek??, panicz

• Like 2

Great news about the Russian's.

Congrats to Wroclaw on winning next years Ekstraliga.

16 minutes ago, TTT said:

Great news about the Russian's.

Depends which side you are on.

According to "SportoweFakty.pl 68% ofPolish fans are against Laguta, Sayfutdinov and the other one to ride for any Polish club in 2023

Translation of the message issued by po-bandzie.com.pl

Artem Łaguta, Emil Sayfutdinov and Andrei Kudriashov will  be able to ride in the Polish ExtraLeague for the 2023 season. 

The three Russians will be able to sign contracts with clubs in November, and they will receive official confirmation at the November congress of the Polish Motor Association.

This information was first published by WP Sportowe Fakty (...). 

The Russians will have to meet a number of requirements, including taking the license exam or officially condemn the war in Ukraine, and declare that ... they will not take legal action against PZM for not allowing participation in the 2022 season.

The competitors will be officially confirmed at the November congress of the Polish Motor Association. Importantly, Łaguta, Sajfutdinov and Kudriaszov will only be able to compete in the Polish ExtraLeague, they will not be able to ride in any other  international competitions. The first of them will represent the colours of Betard Sparta Wrocław, Sajfutdinow of Apator Toruń, and Kudriaszow is being associated with Kolejarz Opole.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 8:47 PM, TTT said:

Congrats to Wroclaw on winning next years Ekstraliga.

You're discounting Lublin, but it does seem a two horse race with the expected line-ups.  If Lampart & Cierniak are still eligible for reserve berths I think that gives Lublin the edge.

1 hour ago, Col said:

You're discounting Lublin, but it does seem a two horse race with the expected line-ups.  If Lampart & Cierniak are still eligible for reserve berths I think that gives Lublin the edge.

Lampart isn`t- Cierniak is

Thanks, I assume Miskowiak & Swidnicki (22 Aug 2023) are no longer eligible for reserve berth?  Kubera (April), Lidsey (February) & Bewley (may) will all be 24 next year, but remain eligible for the U24 position/#8?

3 hours ago, Col said:

Lampart is off to Torun as the U24 rider apparently.

Lublin are looking for another junior to partner Cierniak at reserve.

1 hour ago, Col said:

Thanks, I assume Miskowiak & Swidnicki (22 Aug 2023) are no longer eligible for reserve berth?  Kubera (April), Lidsey (February) & Bewley (may) will all be 24 next year, but remain eligible for the U24 position/#8?

Correct.

Miskowiak will be the U24 rider for Czestochowa and Swidnicki will be filling the same role at Krosno apparently.

UPDATED Rumoured line-ups

LUBLIN -> Zmarzlik, Kubera, Hampel, Lindgren, J. Holder, Cierniak +1 other Junior

GORZOW -> Vaculik, Thomsen, Wozniak, Fajfer, Jasinski/Salonen, Paluch & Bartkowiak

WROCLAW -> Janowski, Woffinden, A. Laguta, Piotr Pawlicki, Bewley, Kowalski +1 other Junior

CZESTOCHOWA -> Madsen, Michelsen, Woryna, Drabik, Miskowiak, Karczewski +1 other Junior

TORUN -> Sayfutdinov, Dudek, Lambert, Przedpelski, W. Lampart, Lewandowski & Zielinski

LESZNO -> Kolodziej, C. Holder, Smektala, Zengota, Lidsey, Ratajczak & Jablonski

GRUDZIADZ -> Pedersen, Fricke, Krakowiak, M. Szczepaniak, +1 other as well as Pludra & Lobodzinski

KROSNO -> Doyle, Lebedevs, Milik, Kasprzak, Swidnicki + 2 Juniors