British Speedway Forum
Garry1603

Belle Vue 2023

3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Will Zagar not be back?

He’s quite expensive for what he as to offer away from NSS. 

I would have him back but also wouldn’t be bothered if he wasn’t back. 

7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Bewley and Lamber now world top 10 so should be reassed to 9 each

Rew has foreign league experience- should be a 6

:P;)

I agree let's reassess Bewley to a 9 lol

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

I agree let's reassess Bewley to a 9 lol

It was a tongue in cheek post (check the emojis)

The figures were irrelevant. I was just suggesting that anyone you chose to sign should be reassessed to feed the paranoia most of you are displaying 

Anyone who thinks Keynan Rew is worth signing on anything other over 4.00 is crazy.

• Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 3:15 PM, NSS1 said:

Shoulda woulda coulda bewley would be coming back on his 9.8 average and Lambert 7.5 ish like what was agreed on before he got stopped rew will be a 4 pointer simple :t:

Don’t forget the British 2.5% reduction. Dan’s average will come down to 8.91 (from 9.14). Robert had his reduced (7.81 to 7.61) when he signed for us. When he rides in the Kings Lynn fixture his rolling average will alter giving him a 2022 average which will then have next seasons 2.5% reduction. Probably end up around 7.40. 

32.50 used up on Dan, Robert, Jaimon, Norick and Tom. It’s just a case then of seeing the rules re RS and points limit for the other two. 

I expect a big reduction in team building limits as this always happens if the Aces finish high, been like that for decades. We certainly won’t see any of the, keep the same team stuff cooked up by the BSPL/BSF cartel in times gone by. Dodgy as. 

I’ve heard all rising stars will get a 25% reduction on there starting average. 

As anyone else heard same. 
brennan will start on 4.40 if true 

All UK riders should get a 25% reduction. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Hope so that's a steal of an average 

35 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

I like that,but it has to mean all.For example Jack Thomas is on a 3 so should then be allowed a 2.25 average.

48 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I like that,but it has to mean all.For example Jack Thomas is on a 3 so should then be allowed a 2.25 average.

Some RS/#8s in this season are in truth averaging less than 3 but the averages are rounded up it seems , so if they take the reduction from 3 then most are back at there true average anyway and dont benefit from the reduction , if it happens it should be from the average they actually achieved, or fixed at 2pts if they were lower than 3

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

Has there actually been any indication that whatever Polish authority blocks riders in their league from riding for a certain number of other teams will be lifted?

3 hours ago, ouch said:

Don’t forget the British 2.5% reduction. Dan’s average will come down to 8.91 (from 9.14). Robert had his reduced (7.81 to 7.61) when he signed for us. When he rides in the Kings Lynn fixture his rolling average will alter giving him a 2022 average which will then have next seasons 2.5% reduction. Probably end up around 7.40. 

32.50 used up on Dan, Robert, Jaimon, Norick and Tom. It’s just a case then of seeing the rules re RS and points limit for the other two. 

I expect a big reduction in team building limits as this always happens if the Aces finish high, been like that for decades. We certainly won’t see any of the, keep the same team stuff cooked up by the BSPL/BSF cartel in times gone by. Dodgy as. 

10 points left then if 32.5 is used up 

No official rising stars next sesson but with the set points limit most teams will probably need a 3 pointer UK rider unless they opt for 2 x 4 pointer foreigners 

On 9/28/2022 at 7:25 AM, PhilTheAce said:

I’d guess at 

Bewley (not going Oxford now)

kurtz

zagar

wright

brennan

blodorn

lidsey

id think that’s pretty much nailed on 

where's Bewley to Oxford come from.

9 hours ago, ouch said:

If Robert scores 0,0,0,0,0,0, (Might need to run an RR ride for Matej or Brady and also take a TAC ride);), then he could be on a 6 point something...:D