British Speedway Forum

47 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Can you just imagine the crowing and gloating if that happened!!

Would be hilarious 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TTT said:

Had to happen. You currently have Russian players competing in the Australian tennis and quite right too. Wilmbledon better start changing their stance as well or they’ll find themselves in all sorts of trouble.  Penalizing individuals and stopping them earning a living because a mad man happens to be in power of the country in which they happen to have been born in which they had no control over is absurd. Just don’t promote the Russian flag and crack on. 

3 hours ago, TTT said:

Ipswich has always been the rumour so I'll go with that considering I've been wrong all along HAHA.

It'll be good to have Emil back in British Speedway because we need as many big names over here as possible.

Must admit I wasn't sold on the rumours for a while due to the stumbling blocks and the silence from Poland because Poland didn't put any update out to the public since the original ruling until now.

They weren’t rumours in the case of Ipswich trying to sign him though. The only question open to debate is whether they were going to be successful or not. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

Had to happen. You currently have Russian players competing in the Australian tennis and quite right too. Wilmbledon better start changing their stance as well or they’ll find themselves in all sorts of trouble.  Penalizing individuals and stopping them earning a living because a mad man happens to be in power of the country in which they happen to have been born in which they had no control over is absurd. Just don’t promote the Russian flag and crack on. 

They weren’t rumours in the case of Ipswich trying to sign him though. The only question open to debate is whether they were going to be successful or not. 

100% agree with you.

Edited by TTT

25 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Would be hilarious 

It would be in many ways. This is speedway  - anything could happen!!

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It would be in many ways. This is speedway  - anything could happen!!

I’d be deleting my account!! :P

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Can you just imagine the crowing and gloating if that happened!!

Absolutely not, The thought of gloating wouldn't even cross my mind ;):D (Just kidding) 

Honestly if Panthers we're to end up with Holder and Ipswich were to end up with Emil then I think they'd both end up with GSA's in the same ball park (If they stay injury free).

Dudek is no.1 at Panthers it was on his Instagram account earlier this week saying he was flying into Stansted to complete a deal, unless of course thats a Sponsorship deal related to GP's there were a few mentions of this on some facebook pages too that he had flown to the UK was Sunday/Monday 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

Dudek is no.1 at Panthers it was on his Instagram account earlier this week saying he was flying into Stansted to complete a deal, unless of course thats a Sponsorship deal related to GP's there were a few mentions of this on some facebook pages too that he had flown to the UK was Sunday/Monday 

?? Can’t see anything on there

32 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Would have been a story,, they only last 24hrs

The equivalent of yesteryears newspapers becoming fish and chip paper.....

2 hours ago, Sully said:

?? Can’t see anything on there

Thats most likely because it wasn't really there in the first place?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Thats most likely because it wasn't really there in the first place?

Surely not suggesting that not everything posted on here is true?!

It was a story yes but as i said possibly has a UK sponsor for the GP series or some form of commitment to a polish sponsor who has a UK office? Or has done some promotional work for his announcement as a rider for someone 

Here it is! seems forums are a good place to confirm things you missed, sent to me via direct message on here! Someone obviously saw the story too 

Anyone on here who understands polish?

Edited by Falcon1983