British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP Saturday May 13th 2023

17 hours ago, r77toy said:

What time do tickets go on sale Tuesday?

I'm in US, so it will be Monday night for me.

I don't see Speedway listed on their site.

Is there another term I should use during search?

Thanks

I have asked a contact in Poland and sorry but i don`t have a definitive answer - it could be just after midnight Polish time(3pm today Pacific time ?) or maybe 6am Polish time(9pm ?)

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

How quickly do they usually sell out? 

Over here concert tickets usually go on sale at 8am, and are sold out within seconds. 

Edited by r77toy

20 minutes ago, r77toy said:

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

How quickly do they usually sell out? 

Over here concert tickets usually go on sale at 8am, and are sold out within seconds. 

It`s going to be a week certainly maybe longer i would say.

This is an old page but it will give you an idea of stadium layout and what prices were for what areas  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/781197/juz-wkrotce-rusza-sprzedaz-biletow-na-grand-prix-polski-na-pge-narodowym

Edited by racers and royals

Every time I press the ‘print from home’ option, it defaults to Courier delivery and wants my phone number. Is anyone else having issues? Thanks

4 hours ago, brylcream boy said:

Every time I press the ‘print from home’ option, it defaults to Courier delivery and wants my phone number. Is anyone else having issues? Thanks

When I bought them for 2020 they went to my account and printed off from there  but the site was a pain !! Not going in 2023

55 minutes ago, Neila said:

When I bought them for 2020 they went to my account and printed off from there  but the site was a pain !! Not going in 2023

55 minutes ago, Neila said:

That is what I have done the last two times, but unable to this year. Same as you, I will go elsewhere next year.

Hanging out for SWC in July 23, keeping an eye on fimspeedway.com for ticket announcements

40 minutes ago, ozzie said:

Hanging out for SWC in July 23, keeping an eye on fimspeedway.com for ticket announcements

You would be better off keeping an eye on this forum as we( 1 !!) will post details before they get around to doing it.Example the details of Warsaw ticket sales were posted here before they posted( which was probably after they had started selling).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ozzie said:

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

You would be better off keeping an eye on this forum as we( 1 !!) will post details before they get around to doing it.Example the details of Warsaw ticket sales were posted here before they posted( which was probably after they had started selling).

You and me both, this place (& R&R) is your best bet and certainly not the useless SGP media. 

I do wonder how difficult it'll be to procure Wroclaw tickets - their stadium isn't huge is it?

9 minutes ago, JCookie said:

You and me both, this place (& R&R) is your best bet and certainly not the useless SGP media. 

I do wonder how difficult it'll be to procure Wroclaw tickets - their stadium isn't huge is it?

13000 i think- Wroclaw might be clever and sell the 4 day tickets first, because most local people will  probably prefer just to purchase final tickets.

Edited by racers and royals