British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2023

Not a shock by any account and a top rider, entertaining and never gives up. Really good signing! My only concern is what we do at the bottom end. With Barker an obvious signing it would make the total 28.68 for the top four, leaving just 11.32 for three riders. I fear we may end up too weak at the bottom end, lets see what's next.

1 hour ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Howarth now confirmed as number 1.

Lewy didn't believe me when I told him on page 16, 28th November was when the deal was done!!:rofl:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Lewy didn't believe me when I told him on page 16, 28th November was when the deal was done!!:rofl:

Now that's not really the truth is it. I posted a confused emoji because you said so far but i knew more than the riders you named had agreed terms but if it makes you feel happy crack on.:t:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

Not a shock by any account and a top rider, entertaining and never gives up. Really good signing! My only concern is what we do at the bottom end. With Barker an obvious signing it would make the total 28.68 for the top four, leaving just 11.32 for three riders. I fear we may end up too weak at the bottom end, lets see what's next.

How many matches have you seen at the coliseum in the last couple of seasons? Or are you posting your opinions based on hearsay?

4 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

Why is Gary may saying howarth is an out and out number one? Based off one good season?

How many seasons do you have to base an opinion on?

3 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

Why is Gary may saying howarth is an out and out number one? Based off one good season?

Howarth been a top consistent rider for many season . That will do for me .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

He had quite a few good seasons with Sheffield as well, won the pairs twice

• Like 2

On 12/9/2022 at 9:01 PM, lewy said:

How many matches have you seen at the coliseum in the last couple of seasons? Or are you posting your opinions based on hearsay?

Is that really a relevant question to the statement I made about being potentially too weak at the bottom end? It's not is it! Stop trying to pick a fight and create needle over nothing. 

Edited by torpointfanatic22
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

I was surprised he said that don’t think he’s ever been at no1 for any substantial period for me he’s a 2nd heat leader in this league the no1 riders are Masters,Harris,Lawson not Howarth…..

2 minutes ago, PTW said:

I was surprised he said that don’t think he’s ever been at no1 for any substantial period for me he’s a 2nd heat leader in this league the no1 riders are Masters,Harris,Lawson not Howarth…..

When did Lawson ride at number 1 last year … ?!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doners123 said:

When did Lawson ride at number 1 last year … ?!

For kings Lynn