NKI 7.59

Richard 7.71

Josh 6.04

TJ 6.35

Woffy 6.85

Fredrik 5.04

Bailey 3.00

What does that add up to? lol

Josh is 6.14 and not sure if Woofy's is correct. But it's 42.46 with Jack.

3 hours ago, TTT said:

Iversen and Edwards/Thomas would fit

For me NKI isn't an out n out  No.1 these days and is getting on now. Plus it might be a gamble with availability down the line. As much as i like him i might be in the minority, but would take Lawson over him at this stage. Neither are the out n out number one that we need though imho.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pubichair said:

Not very good rider that’s why especially away from home lol

I'd have to disagree, his home & away split is fairly close (6.71 / 5.70).

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

I would have agreed prior to this season just gone.But I think he actually showed the desire and commitment on the away tracks this season.Imo he was probably one of our better riders over the course of the season.Having said that he again like Lawson may have done himself out of a team place with his average ending up too high.Yet someone like Pickering who flattered to deceive will be in high demand because his average is so low.

Speedway is kind of crazy where riders seem to be rewarded for having a poor season previous,then the ones who have a good season previous seem to be on tenterhooks as to whether they will be rewarded with a team place the following season.

In normal cases I'd agree with you, when someone says they wouldn't take Harris on an 8.00 average, I think "but that's how good he is".

But in Lawson's case the 10 match rolling ave makes a big difference. His seasonal average was 6.75, so that's how I rate his ability. But he finished with a far higher 7.91 ave.

As Pickering has a higher Champ ave than Lawson teams may think he has more to give in the Prem, so he looks good on a 6.14 ave.

Edited by szkocjasid

13 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

For how experienced he is it’s rubbish so for me he shouldn’t even be considered tbh 

4 hours ago, Trees said:

Sorry Jack, thought your average is higher than it is so yes Jack Thomas 2.78 .....

But that would be a cracking team even with Jorgensen in it lol

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

3 hours ago, pubichair said:

For how experienced he is it’s rubbish so for me he shouldn’t even be considered tbh 

Don't really understand that logic, when Jorgensen's got a higher average than for example: Richie Worrall, Kyle Howarth, Lewis Kerr, Justin Sedgmen, Steve Worrall, Scott Nicholls, Hans Andersen, Troy Batchelor, Ben Barker, Aaron Summers, Ulrich Ostergaard, Cameron Heeps, Paul Starke etc. 

If Jorgensen's ave is rubbish? How bad are the rest of these riders? If they are not worth team places, how are teams gonna find 7 riders each?

Edited by szkocjasid

12 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Don't really understand that logic, when Jorgensen's got a higher average than for example: Richie Worrall, Kyle Howarth, Lewis Kerr, Justin Sedgmen, Steve Worrall, Scott Nicholls, Hans Andersen, Troy Batchelor, Ben Barker, Aaron Summers, Ulrich Ostergaard, Cameron Heeps, Paul Starke etc. 

If Jorgensen's ave is rubbish? How bad are the rest of these riders? If they are not worth team places, how are teams gonna find 7 riders each?

You've obviously not come across this poster before, it's about who they like or dislike rather than any kind of logic or fact based theory. Jorgensen probably refused a selfie or to sign their photo or something once.

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

You've obviously not come across this poster before, it's about who they like or dislike rather than any kind of logic or fact based theory. Jorgensen probably refused a selfie or to sign their photo or something once.

I'm starting to think they just don't like Jorgensen, because I was pointing out what I thought were sensible replies to the not wanting TJ comments, but getting less logical replies lol!

7 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

In normal cases I'd agree with you, when someone says they wouldn't take Harris on an 8.00 average, I think "but that's how good he is".

But in Lawson's case the 10 match rolling ave makes a big difference. His seasonal average was 6.75, so that's how I rate his ability. But he finished with a far higher 7.91 ave.

As Pickering has a higher Champ ave than Lawson teams may think he has more to give in the Prem, so he looks good on a 6.14 ave.

I agree,Pickering looks a steal on a 6.14 average.

4 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

they are all sh1te like jorgensen is haha 

5 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

haha

Edited by pubichair

10 hours ago, tellboy said:

I would have agreed prior to this season just gone.But I think he actually showed the desire and commitment on the away tracks this season.Imo he was probably one of our better riders over the course of the season.Having said that he again like Lawson may have done himself out of a team place with his average ending up too high.Yet someone like Pickering who flattered to deceive will be in high demand because his average is so low.

Speedway is kind of crazy where riders seem to be rewarded for having a poor season previous,then the ones who have a good season previous seem to be on tenterhooks as to whether they will be rewarded with a team place the following season.

There's no doubting Thomas's desire to do well for Lynn, if he could just gate more consistently he'd 100% be a heatleader....

I think Lawson and Lynn go so well together I'd not want to see him move .......

Josh can absolutely do the biz and I hope if he stays he can up his average big time ....

NKI, I'll always be a fan, we know what he can do, he's not lost it and if we're pushing to win a title he'll come up with the goods!  He's  a Lynn legend :)

Woffy, no fan of his but I know Alex is, he reckons 2023 is gonna be a big year for him, racing at Lynn can only be good for his form ......

Frederik, just looking forward to watching what he can do in 2023, will 100% up that average more than it already will be after his first 2023 meeting lol, the world is his oyster and again the Lynn track will be good for his form :)

I'm not sure what riders will be number sevens this year but surely Jack will be able to hold his own?