British Speedway Forum

6 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Away from the NSS Zagar only averaged 5.68 (6.53) last year, while that's an improvement on KK's current form, it's not an ideal away average for a heat leader.

Not so good away from home ...

Zagar isn't the answer for me. Not sure who is but he definitely isn't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pubichair said:

Jorgensen and kk should be gone 

Jorgensen pally pally with Alitt that’s why he’s in the side- I agree though with what your saying - question is who realistically who  can be boroughs into the side ?

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Zagar isn't the answer for me. Not sure who is but he definitely isn't.

I agree - be better to spend the quoted 3k a meeting and keen young talent Zagar is neither .

KK is a self centred knob, thats what I found out at Lakeside and he was at the top of his game then.

1 hour ago, Haza said:

Jorgensen pally pally with Alitt that’s why he’s in the side- I agree though with what your saying - question is who realistically who  can be boroughs into the side ?

Probably some truth in that but also and perhaps more importantly he scores well at home and is one of the few who are exciting to watch, rides his balls off when behind and can actually pass people at Lynn. And in fairness to him he increased his away average last year.

All that said I don't necessarily think he would be in a successful King's Lynn side nowadays. He would have been in 2018 but for injuries but nowadays he's a 'safe' signing.

Edited by Bagpuss

20 hours ago, Haza said:

Unless they can come up with very lucrative sponsorship package we’ve got more chance signing Simon Lambert than Robert - why would Robert want to race over here ? He doesn’t need all the aggravation all the extra flights more equipment - if Lynn was to get him to return someone with very deep pockets needs to come forward to finance it . 

In a nutshell, that's the problem with getting anyone in from overseas, not just Lambert. Convincing a rider who is riding in the top 2 leagues in Poland to come over here isn't easy

Could Craig cook be back? Perhaps not totally the solution but a third of the way there. Him or Richie Worrall to replace Jorgensen. Tungate to replace Klindt. Zager or Kildemand instead of Kasperzak.

Edited by rearingtogo

52 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

Could Craig cook be back? Perhaps not totally the solution but a third of the way there. Him or Richie Worrall to replace Jorgensen. Tungate to replace Klindt. Zager or Kildemand instead of Kasperzak.

Allit may do a bit of moving around with the 2 clubs. I'd actually take kK to replace Worrall 

56 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

Keep Klindt as he's the type of rider you need for the way the team is built.

I'll happily take a chance on KK for R. Worrall in a straight swap even though it's highly likely to go wrong but at least KK can ride the Peterborough circuit where's Worrall is more suited to KL.

Edited by TTT

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Allit may do a bit of moving around with the 2 clubs. I'd actually take kK to replace Worrall 

Absolute Madness..any respect for the P/borough management ( if there is any left)

would be gone along with hundreds of supporters!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Would you honestly like to take the risk?

10 minutes ago, TTT said:

Keep Klindt as he's the type of rider you need for the way the team is built.

I'll happily take a chance on KK for R. Worrall in a straight swap even though it's highly likely to go wrong but at least KK can ride the Peterborough circuit where's Worrall is more suited to KL.

I honestly think KK will not fit in anywhere and contribute many points.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rearingtogo said:

Why would you replace Klindt and why on earth with Tungate? Neither Zagar, Kildemand or Cook are the answer either.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Why would you replace Klindt and why on earth with Tungate? Neither Zagar, Kildemand or Cook are the answer either.

Klindt  was with Lynn before and ended up departing. He is inconsistent. yes he shone with Poole but that was in the second tier the championship league. Unfortunately as you are aware there is not much choice out there and if not careful Peterborough will end up taking there pick and we will be left in dire straights. Kildemand is a must, such a stylish rider to watch and a rider who can pass when he don’t gate. Bring Richie Worrall back to replace Jorgensen who I’ve never rated due to his inconsistency. Tungate would fit in as a number 2 or 4 and probably push for the third heat leader spot. As for Zager he is used to riding on GB Tracks.Craig Cook is a rider who can give you a bag full of points however at times he suffers with low motivation issues.I can remember going to a pre season supporters meeting and Buster saying he has queues of riders wanting to come to Kings Lynn. Where are they now?

Edited by rearingtogo