British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, rearingtogo said:

Klindt  was with Lynn before and ended up departing. He is inconsistent. yes he shone with Poole but that was in the second tier the championship league. Unfortunately as you are aware there is not much choice out there and if not careful Peterborough will end up taking there pick and we will be left in dire straights. Kildemand is a must, such a stylish rider to watch and a rider who can pass when he don’t gate. Bring Richie Worrall back to replace Jorgensen who I’ve never rated due to his inconsistency. Tungate would fit in as a number 2 or 4 and probably push for the third heat leader spot. As for Zager he is used to riding on GB Tracks.Craig Cook is a rider who can give you a bag full of points however at times he suffers with low motivation issues.I can remember going to a pre season supporters meeting and Buster saying he has queues of riders wanting to come to Kings Lynn. Where are they now?

No it wasn't. Was in 2018 and 2019 when we were in the Prem. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Why would you replace Klindt and why on earth with Tungate? Neither Zagar, Kildemand or Cook are the answer either.

10+2 in Poland for Klindt so nothing wrong with his form it seems....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

10+2 in Poland for Klindt so nothing wrong with his form it seems....

Thats in Poland not here ..different tracks here ...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rearingtogo said:

Klindt  was with Lynn before and ended up departing. He is inconsistent. yes he shone with Poole but that was in the second tier the championship league. Unfortunately as you are aware there is not much choice out there and if not careful Peterborough will end up taking there pick and we will be left in dire straights. Kildemand is a must, such a stylish rider to watch and a rider who can pass when he don’t gate. Bring Richie Worrall back to replace Jorgensen who I’ve never rated due to his inconsistency. Tungate would fit in as a number 2 or 4 and probably push for the third heat leader spot. As for Zager he is used to riding on GB Tracks.Craig Cook is a rider who can give you a bag full of points however at times he suffers with low motivation issues.I can remember going to a pre season supporters meeting and Buster saying he has queues of riders wanting to come to Kings Lynn. Where are they now?

I agree ...Klindt is to inconsistent.....good in Poland  but not so here...When he gates u wont catch him .doesnt like to mix it first bend ....

• Like 1

The answers you are looking for are sadly not there. So don’t get your hopes up. At this time of the season don’t get your hopes up. Will be a like for like replacement unless as stated you cough up 3k+ a meeting 

20 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

The answers you are looking for are sadly not there. So don’t get your hopes up. At this time of the season don’t get your hopes up. Will be a like for like replacement unless as stated you cough up 3k+ a meeting 

Panthers in more need currently but were paying the fee 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Assuming they sat him down, gave him a rollicking and got some contrition I'd prefer it if the club worked with KK and got him going personally. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

No it wasn't. Was in 2018 and 2019 when we were in the Prem. 

I stand to be corrected. Still inconsistent in top flight though

26 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Assuming they sat him down, gave him a rollicking and got some contrition I'd prefer it if the club worked with KK and got him going personally. 

To be honest all the talking to him in my opinion won’t help, his best form unfortunately no longer exists and he is a rider on the downward slide.It comes to every rider in the end and I’m afraid his time has come.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

To be honest all the talking to him in my opinion won’t help, his best form unfortunately no longer exists and he is a rider on the downward slide.It comes to every rider in the end and I’m afraid his time has come.

Personally I think KK thought one more season to top up his pension and along came Kings Lynn happy days we will milk that one especially if he’s on a guaranteed fee per meeting Lynn played straight into his hands 

Edited by Haza
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Haza said:

Personally I think KK thought one more season to top up his pension and along came Kings Lynn happy days we will milk that one 

Send him to Peterborough 

Just now, Flappy said:

Send him to Peterborough 

Send him back to Poland. 

9 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

He's better than 000

• Like 1

I think that you find with KK in the UK he has done well when he has had two solid heatleaders in front of him.

If you are asking him to be in your top two he has and will fail.

• Like 1

The premiership clubs with ex rider team managers tend to attract the cream. I think riders respect them more and the team managers know just how to get the best out of their riders. Lemon Bellevue,  Stead Sheffield & Ipswich Louis & Hawkins.