British Speedway Forum

On 6/21/2023 at 12:48 PM, Mr Blobby said:

No but I think from speaking to the man himself is a good enough.

So basically you've heard one side of the story!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tellboy said:

If he is at Monmore,he may think twice about a 2nd time.It ill be very different to what he has seen before.

Why do people think that Buster tried to negotiate a different deal with Pickering and this is the reason he has gone.Surely if he thinks Lynn are well over budget he would have started with Laguta:unsure:

Presumably that Laguta has a binding contract and Pickering having been released doesn't so he was free to offer Pickering revised terms

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

I wonder how long we'll be with 5 riders?...

March/April 2024 in the Championship 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

I wonder how long we'll be with 5 riders?...

With 2 weeks until our next home meeting, i think we will have  at least one signed by then. There won't be any wonder signings though. I'm hoping Laguta is still with us on Monday as well.. I've not heard nowt, but it's them bloody pesky  Poles i worry about.

Edited by Bald Bloke

26 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

With 2 weeks until our next home meeting, i think we will have  at least one signed by then. There won't be any wonder signings though. I'm hoping Laguta is still with us on Monday as well.. I've not heard nowt, but it's them bloody pesky  Poles i worry about.

The Poles can’t complain too much - Artem was on his moto cross bike today!

Si Lambert has just announced that he's signed for a premiership team... either King's Lynn or Belle Vue on a 28 day contract... I bet it's Lynn though ffs!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

Si Lambert has just announced that he's signed for a premiership team... either King's Lynn or Belle Vue on a 28 day contract... I bet it's Lynn though ffs!!

As the rising star :rofl:

21 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

It is and there's also a rumour of a certain Mr Laguta swapping clubs 

5 hours ago, DizzAssStar said:

So basically you've heard one side of the story!

Well buster is a well known liar. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wouldn't worry about the poles I'd worry about him rejecting the pay cuts and another offer in Britain 

13 minutes ago, Flappy said:

It is and there's also a rumour of a certain Mr Laguta swapping clubs 

Not true. Wroclaw have said they'll not stand in the way for Laguta & it's personally up to him to continue or not. 

Laguta is committed to King's Lynn (for now) & WILL be at Wolverhampton Monday evening. He is 100% fit. 

Just now, Daniel Smith said:

Not true. Wroclaw have said they'll not stand in the way for Laguta & it's personally up to him to continue or not. 

Laguta is committed to King's Lynn (for now) & WILL be at Wolverhampton Monday evening. He is 100% fit. 

We shall see 

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Well buster is a well known liar. 

So ...... like I said,  you heard one side of the story ...... you should change your username to Mr Gullible  !! 

2 hours ago, DizzAssStar said:

So ...... like I said,  you heard one side of the story ...... you should change your username to Mr Gullible  !! 

So Josh is a liar? Is that what you’re saying?